- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Divyanka Tripathi & Vivek Dahiya Celebrate Their Second Wedding Anniversary In Maldives (PICS)
- Divyanka Tripathi Silences Rumours Of Rife With Husband Vivek Dahiya With Her Latest Tweet!
- Unheard Love Stories Of Indian Television Couples Who Got Married In Real Life!
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actress Divyanka Tripathi recently (December 14) celebrated her birthday. Her husband Vivek Dahiya not only surprised her with a dinner date, but also made sure that Divyanka enjoys her special day with her friends.
Speaking on her birthday celebrations, Divyanka was quoted by a leading daily as saying, "This was my first birthday post marriage and my husband Vivek arranged lot of surprises for me. Though I had hints, but I didn't try to crack it because I wanted to be surprised."
Divyanka also shared her childhood birthday memories. She was quoted by the leading daily as saying, "I remember my mother used to bake cakes during my birthdays. At times it would be a star shaped cake or it would be butterfly shaped cake. But I loved the cake made by my mum and I still miss them."
Also Read: PICTURES: Divyanka Tripathi Celebrates Her Birthday With Hubby Vivek Dahiya & Close Friends!
Any guess what Vivek gifted his beautiful wife on her birthday?
A cycling bike! Yes, she got a pair of a cycling bikes gifted by her husband!
When asked if she was gifting herself something on her special day, Divyanka said, "I am not gifting myself anything but I have given my husband a hint about what I want and and he had to guess."
A photo posted by Vivek Dahiya FanClub (@vivekdahiyafanclub) on Dec 15, 2016 at 4:35am PST
She added, "He has done it pretty well and I got what I wanted. So I asked him for a cycling bike basically I wanted a pair of it, one for him and one for me so that we can just go cycling."