- Mahika Sharma Was Manhandled During Rath Yatra, Says She Was Pushed To Be Slapped!
- Rakhi Sawant Abuses Television Actress Mahika Sharma; Says She Would Contract AIDS!
- Post Race 3 Success, Rakhi Sawant & Arshi Khan Demand Rs 5 Crore From Salman Khan; Here’s Why!
- Krushna Abhishek-Kashmira Shah’s Twins’ Grand Birthday Bash: Adaa Khan, Karan Mehra & Others Attend
- Rakhi Sawant Reveals Why She Resorted To Surgery!
- Arshi Khan Clarifies About Her Controversial Tweet On Shahid Afridi, Says It Was A ‘Mistake’!
After Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain's Shilpa Shinde ban controversy, CINTAA was in news for taking action against Rakhi Sawant and Dolly Bindra for their insensitive reaction (statements) over the actress Pratyusha Banerjee's death.
It has to be recalled that Dolly Bindra had shared pictures of Pratyusha's body and Rakhi Sawant had conducted a press conference where she requested the Prime Minister Narendra Modi to ban ceiling fans and distribute table fans. Amit Bhel, the Joint Secretary of CINTAA, had said that they would send a notice to them. But now, CINTAA general secretary, actor Sushant Singh, has clarified that Amit's comments were his own, and not CINTAA's stand!
Click On 'View Photos' To Read Rakhi Sawant's Statements...
Previously, Amit was quoted by a leading daily as saying, "I will raise the issue at our Annual General Meeting on May 1 and propose a ban on them."
But now, Amit has apologised to both the actresses. He was quoted by IANS as saying, "I would like to offer my unconditional apology to Dolly Bindra and Rakhi Sawant for using the word 'ban' and other related statements."
He further added, "I admit it is entirely my fault, and also for going on record on electronic media, Whatsapp and SMS, about their actions or views on Pratyusha Banerjee's untimely demise, which had affected me very gravely mentally."
Well, now you must be wondering why Amit apologised to Rakhi and Dolly. Read the statement of Rakhi in the slides... (With IANS Inputs)