- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Abhishek Verma Aka Adi Talks His Journey; Fans Upset With His Sudden Exit!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Pihu Suffers Depression Because Of Ishita & Raman’s Fight!
- Is Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Fame Aly Goni Part Of Khatron Ke Khiladi 9?
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Not Just Raman, Shagun, Bhallas & Iyers Are Against Ishita For Killing Adi!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Fame Anita Hassanandani’s Housewarming Party: Ankita Flaunts Her Baby Bump
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Abhishek Verma Aka Adi Bids Goodbye, This Actress Will Replace Mrs Bhalla
Pavitra Punia, who plays the role of Nidhi Chabbra in Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, has opted for meditation to calm her mind. Pavitra plays a negative role in the show and it has taken a toll on her health as it requires her to shout quite often. This, sometimes, drains her energy completely after the shoot.
The actress was quoted by IANS as saying, "I very often get headaches because of yelling in the show. To avoid it, I have started meditation since it calms my mind and relaxes my body."
Click On 'View Photos' To Check Out On The Sets InstaPictures Of Pavita Punia
It has to be recalled that the actress was upset that many fans abused her on the social media and also sent her hate messages. The fans considered Nidhi to be the reason for their favourite couple Ishita and Raman's split.
Pavitra was very upset with this and she had also requested fans to watch the show as a 'show' and not 'reality'. But now, looks like the meditation already has had a positive effect on her, as she takes the criticism in the positive way.
The actress further said, "Fans have started sending me hate mails, but I'm happy because now everybody can see my calibre and that I'm doing justice to my character."
Well, we must say that a vamp in the show plays an important role, just like a hero and heroine. It is because of them the story moves forward. And that is what Nidhi (Pavitra) has been doing...
(With IANS Inputs)