- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka, Karan, Anita & Aly Are Having Fun With Ekta Kapoor In London!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein SPOILER: Raman Sent To Mental Asylum; Ishita In Danger; Team To Shoot Abroad!
- When Anita Hassanandani’s Fan Compared Her To Katrina Kaif!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein SPOILER: MAJOR TWIST! Dulhan Swap On The Show; Ishita To Take Mihika’s Place!
- Welcome 2018! Here’s How Jennifer Winget, DiVek, Anita-Rohit, Devoleena & Others Wished Their Fans…
- INSIDE PICS: Kumkum Bhagya Completes 1000 Episodes; Ekta, Sriti, Shabbir, Leena & Others Party Hard!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Star Plus Witnesses Major DROP; Rising Star Tribute To Sridevi Is On Top Slot!
Now, television vamps not only face problems in their shows, they receive threatening calls and messages or even warning from audiences. After Anita Hassanandani, now fans threaten Pavitra Punia for screwing up with their favourite jodi - Ishita and Raman, in Yeh Hai Mohabbatein!
Pavitra, who plays the role of Nidhi in the show YHM, is no doubt well accepted by audiences. But a few fans of IshRa, has gone to the extent of threatening Pavitra for coming in between or separating their favourite couple.
Pavitra was quoted as saying by an interview to an entertainment portal, "Yes. I am getting threatening messages from fans. I am loving the fact that the audience is accepting my role so well, but what I fail to understand is how can one not get that its all on-screen. It is just a character, not real. I want to tell my fans to love my character, but threatening messages get scary sometimes."
Well, this is not the first time that an actress has received threatening message. Previously, YHM's Anita (Shagun) too experienced the same. Not only this show, other shows' vamps too face such problem.
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi's Smriti Khanna (Ritika), who was the reason for Ishaani and Ranveer's separation, too faced such situations. Smriti also bashed the haters on her social networking sites.
Recently, Swaragini's Roop Durgapal, who plays the role of Kavya, played safe by telling her fans that she is just playing the role. "Guys im sure you all r very sweet & will understand dat its just a role that im playing to add drama to your favourite show😊😊 Pls show some love & pls no hatred or negativity..afterall its a story & not reality😀."
Fans get so much involved in the show and gets attached to the characters that they forget it is reel life story and not real! We too request fans to take the characters lightly and just enjoy.