- Amit Tandon Still Can’t Forget His Ex-Girlfriend; Says 17 Years Ago His Life Changed Forever!
- Kasam: MAJOR TWIST! The Show To Take A Leap; Original Cast To Be Wiped Out; New Cast To Enter!
- Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki: Is Kratika Sengar Quitting The Show As She Is Pregnant?
- Republic Day Spl: Aly, Tejaswi, Helly, Yuvika & Other TV Celebrities Rejoice The Glory Of India
- Here’s What Amit Tandon, Devoleena Bhattacharjee & Other TV Stars Are Expecting From Budget 2018…
- TOP Controversies of 2017:Kapil-Sunil Fight, Pehredaar Piya Ki Ban, IPKKND, Piyush’s Arrest & Others
Amit Tandon, who played the role of Dr Subbu in Yeh Hai Mohabbatein will be seen in Sony TV's popular show Adaalat. The actor, who is currently concentrating on his singing and had released two music videos recently, will be seen in an episodic of Adaalat.
Amit posted a picture (Slide 1) on Instagram and wrote, "On the witness stand..god knows what will happen next in court😂🤔😉," which would have given a clue to his fans.
Check Out Amit Tandon's Recent Instapictures
According to the report by an entertainment website, Amit will be seen in the story that revolves around a superstar, who is a womaniser. It all about how the superstar gets caught in a crazy situation, and how KD Pathak (Ronit Roy) gets him out of it.
Amit was quoted by the website as saying, "Yes, I am doing the episodic. Actually, the reason behind taking this show is that it's a strong character. Also, I know Rupali and Abhimanyu, the producers of the show very well. I am currently focusing on my singing."
The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein released two music videos recently, that had television's popular actresses, Mouni Roy (Jiya te jiya) and Karishma Kotak (Lambi judai). The actor has been keeping his fans updated by posting the pictures. He has also been posting short videos of him singing songs.
Amit is a great actor and a wonderful singer. We are sure his fans want to see him more on-screen showcasing both his talents. Hit the comment box to share your views....