- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
It was a love marriage for Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Shagun aka Anita Hassanandani. Anita married Rohit, who's a part of the corporate world, on 14 October, 2013. Rohit is a South Indian, but Anita didn't find any problem communicating with his family, as she knew Telugu better than Rohit. It has to be recalled that Anita had done movies down the South (Tollywood).
In an interview to an entertainment website, Rohit said how he first saw Anita in a gym and fell for her stunning Indian looks. One day, he saw her outside a pub, waiting for her car and approached her like a hero. He said some of the corniest lines that startled her.
Click On 'View Photos' To Check Out Some Of The Candid Pictures Of Anita & Rohit
Then Rohit followed it up with a message on a Facebook. He also said that he had no idea that she was an actress, as he watched only news on television (not TV serials). And his mother knew all about her.
On the other hand, Anita said that she was impressed with him as he was well-spoken and has a cute dimpled smile, when she met him second time through a common friend.
The couple dated for some time, and when they knew they wanted to marry, Rohit approached Anita's mother. It was a grand traditional South Indian wedding for the couple. The wedding, which was held in Goa, was attended by the who's who of Television industry.
The actress feels her husband is lucky for her and says he is very supportive. Recently, the actress celebrated her birthday with her husband and close friends. Anita also received a lovely advance birthday gift from her hubby in the form of an online start-up called TheBagTalk.com. Through this portal, Anita will be designing and launching her own line of signature bags for women.
Apart from YHM, Anita is currently seen hosting Comedy Nights Bachao. The duo is seen in the BCL team, Chandigarh Cubs (Anita is the co-owner of the team). (Images Source: Instagram)