- Gold Awards 2018: A Night To Remember! Divyanka-Vivek, Nakuul, Kamya & Others Pose With Awards
- Gold Awards 2018 Gets Mixed Responses! Vivek Dahiya Trolled For Bagging The Fit Actor Award!
- Gold Awards 2018: The Stage Is All Set! Here’s The First Look Of Divyanka, Surbhi & Others
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Roshni Gets Kidnapped; Ishita Warns Bhalla Family!
- Divyanka-Vivek, Nakuul-Surbhi, Kushal Tandon & Other Celebs Wish Their Dads A Happy Father’s Day!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: All Is Not Well Between Aditi Bhatia & Avantika Hundal!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actors Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya shocked everyone by getting engaged, recently (January 15). Only close family members were present at the occasion. It was also said they will get married soon.
Now, the reports suggest that the marriage date has been fixed by their parents. Divyanka was quoted by TOI as saying, "Our parents will finalise the dates taking into consideration both our shooting schedules. However, I cannot specify a date."
Check Out The Adorable Pictures Of The Couple
Vivek was quoted by an entertainment website as saying, "Our parents have yet not decided a date, so I cannot confirm anything. But yes, if not July, we are definitely getting married in November."
But, Divyanka's father Narendra Tripathi, was quoted by TOI as saying, "We found out the shubh mahurat and the wedding will happen on July 9 or 10."
He further added, "However, we are not yet sure about the wedding destination. It may happen in Mumbai, Bhopal or even Chandigarh. Both Divyanka and Vivek need to check their shooting schedules and take leave for the day."
The reports also suggest that both the families have started preparing for the big day.
It has to be recalled that both Vivek and Divyanka had denied the dating rumours. They had said that their marriage was arranged by their parents.
Well, we must say, Vivek and Divyanka make a great pair. We are definitely looking forward to their wedding! What say guys?