- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
In the previous episode, we saw how the flight which had Raman and Ishita on board, gets hijacked (They are unaware of being on the same flight)!
The man announces that he has hijacked the plane to meet his girlfriend! He confronts both Raman and Ishita, and both give different (obviously, opposite) definition of love to the hijacker!
The hijacker gets angry on Raman, while Ishita tries to convince him to take the right path to get his love and not to hurt anybody.
On the other hand, Ruhaan asks Aliya to join her for the dinner and they decide to watch a movie. Aliya also prepares the South Indian food for Ruhaan. This reminds Ruhaan of her Ishima.
Shagun reaches Ruhaan's place to get an autograph and a selfie (with Ruhaan) for Pihu and Adi. Ruhaan is shocked to see Shagun. Aliya tells Shagun that Ruhaan has a great fan following. She reveals that her amma is travelling by flight to Mumbai. Shagun, too tells that Pihu's father is on Syndey Mumbai flight, and asks her about her amma! But, Ruhaan stops Aliya.
Aliya and Shagun watch the news in the television and hear about the plane hijack and are shocked. They rush to get information about Raman and Ishita. Ruhaan prays for her parents!