- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Its First Spot, Silsila & Dus Ka Dum Enter The TRP Chart!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Roshni Gets Kidnapped; Ishita Warns Bhalla Family!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 & Dance Deewane Get HUGE Opening, Bring Colors TV Back To Top Slot!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: All Is Not Well Between Aditi Bhatia & Avantika Hundal!
- Iftaar Parties On Naagin 3, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein & Other TV Shows’ Sets
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Completes 1500 Episodes, The Team Thanks Fans For Their Love
We had already reported about Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Ishita's (Divyanka Tripathi), new look. The makers have lined up new twists in the story. Divyanka has finally shed her sari clad look and will be seen in a glamorous avatar. Well, we must say Divyanka looks fabulous in new look!
About her new look, Divyanka was quoted by a leading daily as saying, "It is totally different from whatever I have done in the last 12 years. Nobody has ever seen me in this look. I am not sure how long my new avatar will last, but I am really enjoying it. I feel like a totally different person. I love my new hairstyle, my dress and my face. My character will hopefully be a style icon for the youth."
When asked if she found it difficult to tie her long hair up for several hours, the actress said, "I have performed more tiring stunts like fighting with a crocodile in a lake, jumping off from a cliff, swimming across the lake, other underwater sequences and playing the ghost, so tying my hair for long seems nothing in front of it."
It has to be recalled that Ishita was given death sentence for murdering Mr Chaddha. Nidhi will take up the case, but she will purposefully lose the case to take revenge on Raman (Karan Patel). Nidhi, who thinks Raman and his family are responsible for his father's death, will re-enter Raman's life to ruin it!
But Raman plans something else... Since Raman gets to know about Nidhi's intention, and also knows Nidhi has evidences that could prove Ishita innocent, he plots Ishita's death (fake). Ishita will also join Raman in his plans to expose Nidhi.
Ishita will be seen as Mr Raichand's daughter, Shanaya. Raichand also asks Ashok to marry his daughter to get the business deal.