- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
- It’s A Baby Boy For Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Mihika Verma; Mishkat Reveals Baby Was Born 3 Months Ago!
- Divyanka Tripathi Talks About Being Typecast, Says She Doesn’t Fear It!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Mihika Verma Is Pregnant; Shares The News On Instagram!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Remains On Top Slot; Ishqbaaz & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actor Aly Goni Gets Hospitalized For Kidney Stones Post His Nose Surgery
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Who Will Win The Custody Of Roshni’s Unborn Baby - Ishita Or Raman?
In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) is trying to divert Pihu's attention from Shagun. Raman tries to help Ishita. Both Raman and Ishita swap their works for Pihu. Since Pihu hates Ishita, Raman tries to do Pihu's work, while Ishita helps Raman in his office work.
While Raman goes to a meeting at Pihu's school, Ishita attends the business meeting representing Raman. Ashok doesn't like Ishita and taunts her for representing Raman and tries to embarrass Ishita in front of everyone.
Click On The Slides To Check Out The Latest Updates & Spoilers With Pictures
Ishita Stops Shagun
Shagun comes to the Bhalla house to meet Pihu, but Ishita stops her. She blames Shagun for kidnapping her. She asks Shagun to let Pihu live alone (without Shagun).
Shagun tries to push Ishita aside to meet Pihu, while Raman starts supporting Ishita. He too, stops Shagun, which irks her! It has to be seen what Shagun's next step will be to meet Pihu!
Ishita Joins College
Ishita joins college to pursue MBA so that she can help Raman in his business. The students in the college rag Ishita. They ask her to balance the books on her head and walk.
Ishita Gets Ragged
Ishita accepts the challenge and tries to balance the books but it keeps falling. The students cheer Ishita, while the latter too, have fun in balancing the books!
Raman comes to the college and watches Ishita being ragged. He gets furious and shouts at Ishita and the students. Ishita cools Raman down by telling him that they are having fun and no one is ragging her.
The students are impressed with Ishita, while a girl calls Raman, uncle. He gets angry at her, while Ishita laughs. But the boys like Raman's protective nature and praise him.
It is known fact that Shagun has joined hands with Ashok. He insults Ishita so that she leaves the meeting and Raman comes to the office, and Shagun would be able to go and meet Pihu at the school. Ishita breaks down as she feels she can't manage Raman's business and might lose the deal. But Mani encourages Ishita and asks her to study the file so that she can answer Ashok's questions and get the deal.
Finally, Ishita manages to get the deal. Meanwhile, Shagun goes to the school to meet Pihu, but will be shocked to see Raman with Pihu. The school teacher also tells Shagun that Raman has asked not to let Pihu meet anybody except him!
In the upcoming episode, Ishita decides to join the college to pursue MBA, so that she can manage Raman's office work. But at the college, Ishita gets ragged. She will be asked to balance the books on her head and walk.
Raman watches Ishita being ragged and gets angry. He shouts at the students. Ishita manages to cool her angry Ravan Kumar, by telling that she is having fun with the students and they are not ragging her!