- Latest TRP Ratings: Indian Idol Enters Top 10 Slot; Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Drops Down!
- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, Ruhi is in the Bhalla house, and the family members are trying all the possible ways to impress her and retain her in the house. Although, Ruhi is touched with the family members' gesture, her misunderstanding with her Ishimaa, and Nidhi and Ashok's game, play spoilsports.
In the previous episode, we saw how the family members like Ishita's idea of preparing Ruhi's favourite food at home and inviting her for the dinner, rather than Shagun's idea which was going to a five star hotel. Shagun is upset as she feels that she is being ignored.
Check Out The Spoilers With Pictures
Ishita makes a card for inviting Ruhi for the dinner party and keeps it on her bed with a bouquet. Simmi likes the idea and praises Ishita, while Shagun overhears their conversation and feels insecure!
Adi gets to know about Shagun's insecurity and takes her out. He makes her realise that she is important for them just like Ishita, and asks her not to compare herself with Ishita.
On the other hand, Ruhi is happy seeing the invitation and thinks of keeping the bouquet on the table. But, she overhears Raman and Ishita's conversation regarding the property and decides to throw the bouquet.
Meanwhile, Anil talks to Raman about his cousin's proposal for Mihir. Raman also, tells Anil that Mihir is alone now, and those who promised to support him have moved on in their lives (aiming at Mihika). Mihika and Romi overhears the conversation and are upset!