- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- PICS: Ekta Kapoor Throws Terrace Party; Karan Patel & Ankita Bhargava Back In The Scene!
- Hina Khan Reacts To The Trolls, Here’s What She Has To Say About A Fan’s Comment Against Karan Patel
- Vikas Gupta Lashes Out At Hina’s Fan Who Attributed Karan Patel’s Wife’s Miscarriage To His KARMA!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Who Will Win The Custody Of Roshni’s Unborn Baby - Ishita Or Raman?
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actor Karan Patel is always in news, either for his tantrums or relationship issues with his wife, Ankita Bhargava or ex-girlfriend Kamya Punjabi. But we must say many a times, the man is misinterpreted by people around or media.
Recently, he got into news because of his ex-girlfriend's statements. We had reported how Kamya Punjabi and Karan Patel grabbed the eyeballs at the ongoing Box Cricket League. Kamya had hugged Karan, which left him red-faced. Also the actress gave statements to the media, where she said she still loves Karan! Well, when Karan was asked about his reaction to Kamya's statements, he gave a clever answer!
Check Out What He Has To Say About Tantrums Rumour & His Wedding Anniversary Celebration In Slides....
He was quoted by a leading daily as saying, "I respect people's feelings when they say they love me, but it is completely their choice of expression and I am alien to it. People have a right to express but that's it."
He further added, "Whatever I may have said in reply was only in the show's context and nothing else. Kamya and I bump into each other at social dos or at work and we exchange greetings with a smile. That's where it ends. We are not the best of friends." Well, this must have cleared the doubts of the gossipmongers!
Watch: Karan Patel Defends Throwing TANTRUMS On The Sets Of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein
Karan also got into news for throwing tantrums on the sets of YHM. Apparently, he left fuming and refused to shoot a rain scene with Divyanka Tripathi. People were left guessing and they tagged it as his another 'tantrum'. But Karan took to Twitter to clear the rumour.
(Continued In Slides)