- Latest TRP Ratings: Indian Idol Enters Top 10 Slot; Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Drops Down!
- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
Here is a good news for all Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) and Raman (Karan Patel) fans. As the favourite jodi of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, IshRa will finally meet, but wait... here too, there is a twist...Read on to know more...
We all know Raman and Ishita are separated. Although, they are at the same place, they fail to see each other. Moreover, Ruhaan aka Ruhi, who misunderstands her parents, doesn't want them reunite. But, her brother Adi, who gets to see his Ishima, wants to reunite the couple for their happiness, as well as the Iyer and Bhalla families'.
Check Out The Latest Updates & Spoilers With Pictures
In the previous episode, we saw how the Iyer family gets ready for Mihika and Romi's sangeet ceremony. Raman will be surprised to see Adi with Romi, and to create more tension between the father-son duo, Ashok provokes Raman by getting close to Adi. Although, Adi maintains a distance from Ashok, Raman would misunderstand him.
It is known to all that Romi has joined hands with Ashok, who is Raman's rival (it has to be recalled that Romi would have fought with Raman and left the house to prove that he too, can be successful on the professional front).
Adi would have organised Mihika and Romi's sangeet ceremony. His main intention was to know the details of the marriage. He also sends Romi's sangeet pictures to Mrs Bhalla (as she wasn't invited).
Mihika is happy as her sister Ishita will be attending her Sangeet. Adi too, will be happy as he wants Ishita to see Raman. With this, he feels they would reunite.
Ishita gets ready to attend her sister's sangeet ceremony, but gets into thinking, as she feels she would get emotional, which would spoil the relationship, again!