- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, Raman (Karan Patel) has proposed Shagun (Anita Hassanandani) in front of Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) for marriage, as he thinks Ishita is getting married to Mani (Raman overhears Ruhaan and Aliya's conversation about Ishita and Mani's marriage). Well, viewers will get to witness a major twist during Raman and Shagun's marriage. Read on to know more...
In the previous episode, we saw how Raman and Ishita challenge each other and get drunk. They are locked in the hotel room. The Bhalla and Iyer families are worried about Ishita and Raman's absence.
Check Out The Latest Updates & Spoilers With Pictures
On the other hand, Ruhi aka Ruhaan is happy that her little sister, Pihu (Ruhanika Dhawan) made cake for her. She looks for Ishita and gets to know that both Raman and Ishita didn't return home last night. More than the two family members, Ruhaan is tensed, as she doesn't want the couple to be together.
Meanwhile, Shagun reaches the hotel and enquires about Raman. She gets to know that both Raman and Ishita got drunk and are in that hotel room. With the help of duplicate key, the manager helps Shagun open the hotel room. Shagun is shocked to see Raman and Ishita sleeping together.
Raman and Ishita are equally shocked and embarrassed seeing Shagun in the hotel. Raman tries to explain Shagun, but the latter asks him not to give any explanations.
Meanwhile, Romi reveals Mihika that he saw Nidhi in Ashok's house. They also think to inform this to Ishita and find out about Ruhi (as they feel Ruhi too, must be alive) without Ashok's knowledge.