- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
- It’s A Baby Boy For Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Mihika Verma; Mishkat Reveals Baby Was Born 3 Months Ago!
- Divyanka Tripathi Talks About Being Typecast, Says She Doesn’t Fear It!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Mihika Verma Is Pregnant; Shares The News On Instagram!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Remains On Top Slot; Ishqbaaz & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actor Aly Goni Gets Hospitalized For Kidney Stones Post His Nose Surgery
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Who Will Win The Custody Of Roshni’s Unborn Baby - Ishita Or Raman?
In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) will now have to face Pihu's hatred, because of Shagun. It has to be recalled earlier, Ruhi had misunderstood Ishita as the former thought Ishita had a deal with Nidhi and left Ruhi for Pihu.
Now, Shagun has brainwashed Pihu saying Ishita wants to separate them. Shagun is insecure that Ishita would separate Pihu and her!
Click On The Slides To Check Out The Spoilers
Ishita explains the family that it is Shagun who gave Pihu, Mani's address and money. She gave directions to Pihu to reach Mani's place. Initially, none agree, but after Ishita's explanation, Raman agrees to get Pihu back.
In the upcoming episode, we will see Raman and Ishita in Mani's house to get Pihu back. Ishita asks Shagun to stop the drama as she knows how Pihu came to Mani's home.
Shagun tries to take Mani's help to stop Ishita's non-sense. Mani is confused whom to support as Ishita is his friend, while Shagun is his wife!
Pihu Separates Ishita & Raman
Ishita and Raman manage to bring Pihu back to the Bhalla house. But Ishita will have to face Pihu's hatred, since Shagun had filled Pihu's ears against Ishita.
Pihu Hurts Ishita
Pihu, who watches television serials a lot, feels Ishita is the woman who wants to break the family! She hits Ishita with a photo frame, and Ishita gets hurt!
Raman Slaps Pihu
Ishita is hurt, seeing so much hatred in little Pihu, while Raman is angry with Pihu's words and slaps her. Pihu angrily goes to her room, while Ishita cries!
Ishita feels she is not a good mother as at first Ruhi, and now Pihu hates her so much. Raman tries to pamper Ishita by joking, but in vain.
Ishita Check Raman
He also asks Ishita to check his tooth, as he has pain. Ishita, being a dentist, checks Raman's issue, and like always, advises him to brush his teeth twice a day!
Raman Supports Ishita
Raman supports Ishita and convinces her that they will tell the truth to Pihu soon. They will together manage to convince Pihu, that Ishita is her real mother!
Shagun's hatred for Ishita is justified, because after Ishita's return, they forgot Shagun's sacrifices and her contribution to the Bhalla family. Now that Shagun has nothing but Pihu, she doesn't want to lose her!
Although Ishita tries to convince Shagun that Pihu will always be her daughter, Shagun still feels insecure.
Shagun reveals to Ishita that she married Mani, so that she could get the custody of Pihu without any problem, thinking that the court would reject her plea, if she was a single mother! Now that she has Mani, who is a well-settled businessman, a good person, and also loves kids, she can get Pihu's custody easily.
Shagun justifies her revenge, which hurts Ishita. She feels that Ishita snatched Ruhi by marrying Raman, and her marriage with Mani to get Pihu, is justified.
Ishita and Shagun challenge each other over Ruhi's custody! Now that Pihu listens only to Shagun, it won't be difficult for Shagun to get Pihu's custody. But, you never know, as Ishita is 'Ishita devi', she can do the impossible with love! Ishita also has the support of her children Adi and Ruhi.