- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Its First Spot, Silsila & Dus Ka Dum Enter The TRP Chart!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Roshni Gets Kidnapped; Ishita Warns Bhalla Family!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 & Dance Deewane Get HUGE Opening, Bring Colors TV Back To Top Slot!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: All Is Not Well Between Aditi Bhatia & Avantika Hundal!
- Iftaar Parties On Naagin 3, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein & Other TV Shows’ Sets
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Completes 1500 Episodes, The Team Thanks Fans For Their Love
Star Plus' Yeh Hai Mohabbatein is keeping the audiences engaged with Ruhi's love-hate drama with her family members. Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) and Raman (Karan Patel) are trying their best to get Ruhi back, but Ruhi is adamant on her stand to stay away from the Bhalla and Iyer families. In the upcoming episode, IshRa will be trying to impress Ruhi on her birthday. They try to show, how much they love her!
Nidhi uses Ruhi as her trump card to destroy Raman. It has to be recalled that Raman had ditched Nidhi. To take revenge on him, she makes a deal with Raman and Ishita - either they would have to give Ruhi or Pihu to her. Ishita loses Ruhi in a messy situation! While Nidhi kidnaps Ruhi, an accident occurs and the family believe that they have lost Ruhi forever.
Check Out The Spoilers With Pictures
Raman and Ishita separate - Shagun stays with Raman for Pihu, while Ishita stays with Mani. After seven years, Ruhi meets Ishita and Raman, seeing them, she mistakes that they have moved on in their lives, forgetting her. And for all these, she blames Ishita.
Ishita and Raman approach the court for Ruhi's custody, but Ruhi refuses to return to them. The court gives them 30 days time to get Ruhi back. But Nidhi and Ashok (Raman's business rival), play their game. They make Ruhi insult her family, especially Raman and Ishita.
In the previous episode, we saw Nidhi and Ashok organising a grand birthday party for Ruhi. Pihu will be invited, but the whole family arrives to the party.
Ruhi will be gifted a collage pictures of her childhood by Raman, but she insults him by asking the waiter to use the frame as a tray to serve food/drinks! Adi is annoyed with Ruhi's arrogant behaviour and tries to protect/support his parents.
Although, Raman and Ishita are shattered with Ruhi's behaviour they try to woo her.