- Latest TRP Ratings: Indian Idol Enters Top 10 Slot; Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Drops Down!
- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's recent promo shows how Ruhaan aka Ruhi, Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) and Raman are seen in a restaurant in Australia. Ruhi, who sees Raman coming towards Ishita, will stop him, by diverting him. Because of this, Ishita will not see Raman! This promo indicates that Ruhi, who was once a reason for uniting their parents, will now be the reason for their split!
In the previous episode, we saw how Aliya arranges a romantic date for her amma (Ishita) and appa (Mani). Knowing this, Ruhaan gets upset, thinking that her Ishima has moved on in her life. Ruhaan doesn't know the reason behind this, as Nidhi avoids telling about Ishita and Raman. She doesn't want Ruhaan to know about them as she fears that she might lose her!
Check Out The Latest Update & Spoilers With Pictures
It has to be recalled that Nidhi made Ruhi, Ruhaan - a tomboy and a Rockstar! Ruhaan hates her lifestyle and misses her lovely family. She thinks Ishita was the reason for her separation from the family. Ruhi thinks Ishita chose Pihu over her and because of that she is suffering staying with Nidhi!
In Australia, Mani gets upset as Ishita rejects his proposal of marriage and takes his promise to be her friend forever. Aliya asks him to not to give up, as he loves her; but Mani refuses to try again!
In India, Raman is upset as Shagun sacrificed her life for Pihu. She didn't marry Manoj for Pihu, and has been staying with Raman for seven years. Raman decides to give her respect back. Shagun, Mrs Bhalla and Mihir misunderstand that Raman is going to marry Shagun.
Shagun will also be happy that Raman has decided to marry her, but gives it a second thought as Raman loves Ishita unconditionally, and therefore he can't marry her. Later, everyone gets to know that Raman had approached a marriage bureau to get a suitable groom for her. Shagun gets angry on Raman.