- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
- It’s A Baby Boy For Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Mihika Verma; Mishkat Reveals Baby Was Born 3 Months Ago!
- Divyanka Tripathi Talks About Being Typecast, Says She Doesn’t Fear It!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Mihika Verma Is Pregnant; Shares The News On Instagram!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Remains On Top Slot; Ishqbaaz & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actor Aly Goni Gets Hospitalized For Kidney Stones Post His Nose Surgery
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Who Will Win The Custody Of Roshni’s Unborn Baby - Ishita Or Raman?
It's all about 'Mohabbatein' on Yeh Hai Mohabbatein as the kids Adi and Aliya have fallen in love! But their love has complications! Read on to know...
We had recently reported about Adi falling in love with Aliya, while Mihir is attracted to Aliya! While Raman gets to know about Adi's love for Aliya, Shagun (Anita Hassanandani) doubts that Aliya is in love with Mihir. But, Shagun silently watches the complications as she decides to make use of Aliya and Mihir's love in future.
Click On The Slides To Check Out The Spoilers With Pictures
Raman Gets Coffee For His Wife
In the upcoming episodes, Raman will be getting tea for his busy wife, who is preparing for the presentation. Adi and Mihir help Ishita in the presentation.
Raman Spills Coffee!
Raman gets to know that Ishita's presentation has a lot of mistake and drops the tea cup on the papers. He actually does so, as he doesn't want to de-motivate Ishita by pointing out errors. He wants Ishita to prepare presentation again, but correctly.
Raman Motivates Ishita
Also, Ishita will be getting Raman's support, when she loses confidence on handling business. He assures Ishita that he has complete confidence on Ishita and she just has to prepare hard!
Shagun Gets To Know About Aliya's Feelings For Mihir!
Also, the love triangle of Mihir, Aliya and Adi will be getting complicated because of Shagun, who uses Aliya as a trump card to take revenge on Ishita.
Shagun Supports Aliya
Shagun will be seen supporting Aliya, instead of her son Adi. She manipulates Aliya's mind against Ishita. She brainwashes Aliya saying that Ishita just loves the Bhalla family and not Aliya's feelings.
Raman & Ishita Meet Mani
Raman and Ishita, who are happy for their son Adi, decide to approach Mani for Aliya and Adi's marriage. And we assume, Mani too, will be happy for Aliya.
Aliya Breaks Her Silence!
When things seem out of control Aliya breaks her silence and reveals that she loves Mihir and not Adi! This will shock Ishita and Adi.
Adi will be heartbroken to know the truth. Adding to this, he gets to know that Shagun knew about Aliya loving Mihir and didn't inform him about the same. He will start hating Shagun for not supporting him!
It has to be recalled that Shagun had previously used Pihu, to distance Raman and Ishita. Now that Pihu is not under Shagun's control, as Ishita and Raman are trying to retain Pihu in the Bhalla house, she will be using Aliya as her 'trump card' to take revenge on Ishita!
In the previous episode, we saw how Adi is scared of coming out during Raksha Bandhan day, as he feels scared that Aliya would tie Rakhi to him. He shares this with Raman, who promises to help him!
On the other hand, Ishita gets to know that Aliya is in love with someone, while conversing with her. She reveals the same to Raman and asks him not to tell to anybody. He misunderstands that Aliya too, loves Adi!
Meanwhile, Ishita and Raman are facing troubles as they have swapped their works. Raman is handling household chores, while Ishita is taking care of Raman's business. She also joins the online course to know Raman's business better.
Raman will be seen supporting Ishita in the business work, while Ishita will be helping Raman to do household chores and Pihu's homework.