- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, everything gets back to normal after Ishita's (Divyanka Tripathi) return. As we reported earlier, Ishita escapes from the kidnappers' den and reaches the Bhalla house. The family members will be shocked to see Ishita in a bad condition and take good care of her.
Meanwhile, Nidhi gets caught in her own trap. She would have accompanied the judge to the Bhalla house to decide about Ruhi's custody. She also lies to the judge that the family had planned for Ishita's kidnap, to postpone Ruhi's custody hearing. But, when Raman clarifies that Nidhi had planned the kidnap and shows the video recording, Nidhi herself speaks out the truth (by mistake), saying that kidnapping Ishita, was kidnappers' mistake!
Click On The Slides To Know How The Family Reunites & The Spoilers With Pictures
The judge decides not to give Ruhi's custody to Nidhi. Raman and Ishita win the case. But, Ruhi is sad thinking that she blamed her Ishima, who was innocent! In the upcoming episode, she will be seen leaving the house, but Mani stops her.
On the other hand, Ishita is happy that her family got Ruhi back. She decides to leave to Australia with Mani, but Adi stops her.
Ruhi is upset that a few of her family members would depart after sometime as they had united because of her. Ishita and Ruhi will be seen setting things right and reuniting everyone in the family.
Ruhi also tries to get Pihu and Ishita closer. She makes Pihu call Ishita, Ishima.
Raman and Ishita's nhok-jhok continues as they argue to catch the kidnapper. They get to know that the kidnapper was a woman. If not Nidhi, who would have tried to kill Ishita? Is it Shagun?
But happiness is short-lived in daily soaps. According to the recent promo, Shagun will try to get Ishita's place (marry Raman).