- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Shivangi Joshi Clarifies The Rumours Of The Show Going Off Air!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spoiler: Re-entry & New Alliance To Bring Kartik & Naira Closer!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Hina Khan Goes Backless In The Pool, The Pics Prove She’s A Fitness Freak!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spoiler: Suwarna Meets With An Accident; Kartik & Naira To Get Divorced!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
We had already reported about the upcoming leap in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. With the show taking a leap, it is obvious that the old characters will undergo a makeover and there would be a new addition.
Although, we don't have any updates on the new addition, there are reports of the makeover that the current cast will undergo. Apparently, Hina Khan, who plays the role of Akshara will be getting an ultra-modern look; while her on-screen son Naksha (Rohan Mehra) will be seen donning a 'Ghajini' look. Well, sounds interesting... Isn't it?
Click On The Slides To Know More About Hina & Rohan's New Look, Post Leap
In the previous episode, we saw Tara guilty as she ran away from her marriage and breaking Naksh's heart. When she decides to apologise to Naksh, she finds him happy with his family, and changes her mind.
The family will be seen cheering Naksh, who is upset as Tara ran away. Co-incidently, when Naksh will be seen laughing and playing with his family, Tara would see and misunderstand him.
When Akshara tries to make Tara understand about Naksh's condition; Tara leaves the place without listening to her. Akshara gets upset and confides the same to Naitik, who asks her not to reveal about Tara to Naksh, as he is depressed.
On the other hand, Tara gets sad that Naksh is happy without her, while Sangram consoles her. She also decides not to feel guilty and not to go back to Naksh!
On the other hand, Dadi is worried about Shaurya and Varsha's relation as they keep fighting. In the upcoming episode, Kuhu, who was responsible for breaking Shaurya and Varsha's relationship, will turn out to be the one to patch them up. Kuhu will get too much attached to Varsha, that will make the latter, mend her relationship with Shaurya.