- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’s Shivangi Joshi Had A Blast On Her Birthday With Mohsin Khan & Team
- Latest TRP Ratings: Colors TV & Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Bounce Back To The Third Spot!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Revamp! Naira Aka Shivangi Joshi Says There Will Be More Drama!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai To Take A Leap & Undergo Revamp, Kartik & Naira To Part Ways!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Zee TV Retains Top Slot, Jennifer-Harshad’s Bepannaah Is Back At 10th Spot!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Not Karan Mehra, But This Actor Was Chosen To Play Naitik Singhania!
In Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Kartik and Gayu have finally made it possible for Naira to attend the dance exam. Naira's form has been finally submitted by Kartik and Gayu, though in the wrong way! Initially, Akshara (Hina Khan) argues with Naira, but since there was no harm done while submitting the form, she accepts the situation.
As we had earlier revealed, a dance teacher will be appointed for Naira, to prepare for her exam. But, the dance teacher - Gurumaa, initially refuses to teach Naira, as the former feels that Naira is overconfident. She also insults Naira.
Check Out The Spoilers Wth Pictures
Although, the family members are upset that Guruma refused to teach Naira, Akshara decides to get the same teacher back, as she feels Guruma is the right person to help Naira win the exam.
Initially, Guruma would trouble Naira with her strict instructions. But, it was all for Naira's good, as she finally wins the dance competition, which is her father's (Naitik) dream.
In the upcoming episodes, we will see a nervous Naira on the stage, but Akshara helps her. Later, when she starts dancing, the song that was being played, stops. Akshara comes to Naira's rescue, as she sings a song for Naira.
Naira dances for her mother's song, and Akshara becomes teary-eyed! Naira falls at the end, while Akshara helps her stand up. Naira hugs Akshara, happily.
Finally, Naira wins the competition and dedicates the trophy to Akshara. Not just that, she even calls Akshara, the best mom in the world! Wow! What else could have Akshara asked for! The best day ever for the Maheshwari and Singhania families as the mother and daughter patch up!
Apparently, Akshara would also be invited as the special guest for Gayu's exhibition. She would have also designed and named the jewellery after Akshara's name.
Indeed, the 'best day' for Akshara as her two daughters are seen showering her with lots of love!