- Latest TRP Ratings: Star Plus Witnesses Major DROP; Rising Star Tribute To Sridevi Is On Top Slot!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Holi Special: The Goenkas Celebrate Holi; Dadi Surprises Naira!
- YRKKH SPOILER: Kartik & Naira To Recreate Salman-Kat’s Dil Diyan Gallan; New Entry To Bring Twists!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Kumkum Bhagya & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down; Naamkaran Is Back In TRP Race!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai SPOILER: Kartik Is In Danger; Will Naira Rescue Kartik?
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Is Back At Third Spot; Kumkum Bhagya Drops Down!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Shakti Bounces Back To The Third Spot; Kumkum Bhagya & YHM Drop Down!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naamkaran & Ishqbaaz Out Of TRP Race; Colors TV Retains Top Slot!
- These Pictures Prove How Much Bigg Boss 11’s Hina Khan & Rocky Love Each Other!
- Bigg Boss 11’s Hina REVEALS Why She Missed Sabyasachi’s Party; Says Karan Patel Is A Sweetheart!
- Bigg Boss 11: Hina Khan Comments On KKK’s Rithvik & Karan; Ravi Dubey Disappointed With Hina!
- Bigg Boss 11 Weekend Ka Vaar: Karan Patel, Rohan Mehra & Karishma Tanna To Advise The Contestants!
- After 7 Years & 2,000 Episodes, Sasural Simar Ka To Go Off Air; Viewers Can Breathe A Sigh Of Relief
Recently, there were rumours that the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai actors Naksh (Rohan Mehra) and Gayu (Kanchi Singh), who play siblings on screen, are dating each other. But, both had denied the reports initially.
Now, there are reports that their track has been sidelined, because of their real life romance! Apparently, their love has become a problem to the makers of the show. It is even said that the makers have warned the couple to tone down their PDA, since the show's viewers are a little conservative, and reel life siblings romancing in real life may not be accepted by the audiences.
Click On The Slides To Check Out The Latest Pictures Of Kanchi & Rohan
Kanchi & Rohan
Kanchi and Rohan are active on social media and they are seen posting their adorable pictures snapped together.
Rohan's Gift For Kanchi
The actor recently had gifted Kanchi, two little adorable fishes. Posting a picture, Kanchi wrote, Thankyou so much @rohanmehraa for sucha lovely surprise ❤️❤️ #fishyfish#yellow#red#parrotfish🐠."
Rohan Congratulates Kanchi
Rohan had congratulated Kanchi for having got 100k followers on Instagram. Posting a picture snapped with the actress, Rohan wrote, "Congratulations @kanchisingh09 for 100k followers 😊👍."
Rohan Introduces Kanchi As Gayu On YRKKH
He had also introduced Kanchi on Instagram, as she entered the show as Gayu, through a video. Posting the video clip, Kanchi wrote, "@rohanmehraa 😘 dekho dekho sabbbb😁😁😁."
Rohan Had Denied Dating Kanchi
A couple of months ago, reports said that the duo is dating each other. Rohan liked Kanchi as ‘she is compatible and understanding. He feels comfortable around her.'
Rohan Missed Kanchi
A few months ago, it was reported that Rohan missed Kanchi while he was in US for an event with his reel mother Hina Khan, and her beau Rocky Jaiswal.
Rohan & Kanchi
But Rohan had then clarified, "We are of the same age, so our bonding is strong. We like each other's company and often hangout together."
Kanchi too, said the same. She had said that she gets along with Rohan the most, on the sets and they share a great equation.
Rohan was earlier linked to his on-screen partner Umang Jain, who played the role of Tara on the show YRKKH. But later, there were reports of Rohan being approached for Nach Baliye 8, along with his girlfriend Yukti Kapoor. Both were seen in Uvaa movie.
Kanchi & Rohan
Rohan and Yukti's relationship did not last long, and the duo broke up after Yukti moved to Hyderabad to shoot Siya Ke Ram (as they couldn't spend time together). Kanchi was earlier linked to her Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya co-star, Mishkat Varma.
According to the recent reports, the makers have decided to downplay their roles. The couple have been asked to keep their relationship more secretive!
Well, if you take a look at the pictures they share on the social media, the fans like the couple and want them to romance on-screen as well! But since they are shown as siblings on the show, it is impossible for the makers to pair them up on-screen!
Currently, the show is focussed on Gayu, Kartik and Naira love triangle. But if we go by the recent episodes, Kartik and Naira's love is being emphasized than Gayu-Kartik love.
There are also reports that a new character may enter the show. Earlier, it was said that Rafi Malik would enter the show as Gayu's childhood friend. But according to the latest reports, it is Fahad Ali, who would play childhood friend of Gayu. Later he will be shown falling in love with Gayu, and would want to marry her.