- Bigg Boss 11’s BFFs Hina Khan, Luv Tyagi & Priyank Sharma Reunite; Share Fun Moments!
- Sharad Malhotra To Play Anurag Basu In Kasautii Zindagi Kay, Hina Khan Denies Playing Komolika!
- Hina Khan Trolled ‘Hilariously’ For Her Latest Airport Look; Fans Say ‘RIP Fashion’!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Actress Hina Khan To Play Komolika!
- Hina Khan Goes Backless In The Pool, The Pics Prove She’s A Fitness Freak!
- Hina Khan Reacts To The Trolls, Here’s What She Has To Say About A Fan’s Comment Against Karan Patel
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai actress, Hina Khan, who plays the role of Akshara, recently took a break from her hectic schedule and was seen chilling out in London. Recently, the actress was on a vacation with her family - whom she calls her ideal travel companions.
Posting a picture snapped with her complete family, Hina wrote, "My ideal travel companions👨👩👦👦#happyfamily #khanfamily #enroute #london #familyvacation..c u tweeps #lovelovelove."
We have seen Hina wearing mostly, Indian attires on her show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. Now, with her vacation picture, you can have a glimpse on her western style!
With the pictures, it looks like the actress spent a quality time with her family by going to site seeing, and also gave time for herself shopping for herself!
She is active on social media and has been posting the pictures from her vacation in London. The actress keeps her fans updated. Whenever she finds time, she also replies to her fans and even asks her fans suggestions!
Hina looked quite confusing in choosing lipstick colour, so she asked her fans suggestion. Posting the picture of lipstick shades, the actress wrote, "Confuuuuused🙈💄💋💄💋💄..plz suggest🙃."
She further posted cosmetics picture and wrote, "I wake up for makeup😁M just a girl who loves Mkup💄 #shopping #London #harrods #oxfordstreet #londondiaries #happyme💃."
Posting a picture of a perfume, Hina wrote, "A perfume is not just about smelling good,it's the most intense form of memories🙃 so finallyyy I got my #OUDISPAHAN💃."