- Gold Awards 2018: Winners' List – Vivian Dsena, Jennifer Winget, Mouni Roy & Others Bag Awards
- Gold Awards 2018: Drashti Dhami, Mouni-Sriti, Hina Khan, Vivian & Others Set Red Carpet On Fire!
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Sonali Raut Gets Trolled For Her Bold Outfit At Baba Siddique’s Iftaar Party
- Gold Awards 2018: Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel, Hina Khan, Nakuul Mehta & Others Nominated!
- Hina Khan Targeted Again For Her Outfit At Baba Siddique’s Iftaar Party!
- Hina Khan, Mouni Roy & Other TV Actors Make Baba Siddique’s Iftaar Party A Starry Affair (PICS)
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai actors Hina Khan (Akshara) and her on-screen son Rohan Mehra (Naksh) are holidaying together these days. The actors along with Rocky posted the pictures on their social networking sites.
Hina is active on social networking sites and keeps her fans updated. She also interacts with her fans. A few days ago Hina posted a picture (Slide 2) snapped with Rohan, and Rocky on Twitter and wrote, "#ROHIRO😜 HERE WE COME LONDON #work #holiday #fun thank you @JJROCKXX for dis opportunity..Good luck RO👍@rohan4747."
Check Out Hina, Rohan & Rocky's Vacation Pictures
Apparently, the actors flew to London to attend a two-day fashion and food event. They have now extended their vacation and are seen holidaying in Amsterdam. Rohan put up the poster of the event and wrote, "#London here we come 👍 Looking forward to see all our fans tomorrow ❤️😎 #nakshara in #london ... R u guys excited ?"
The actor also posted a picture (Slide 3) snapped with Hina, and wrote, "#maabeta having #breakfast together #nakshara ❤️#LondonDiaries."
Posting a picture (Slide 4) snapped with Rohan, Hina wrote, "Cycling in Amsterdam #holland #citytour what fun😁 lovely weather @rohan4747."
Posting a picture (Slide 1) snapped with Hina and Rocky, Rohan wrote, "#canalboattour in #Amsterdam #Holland #somuchfun ❤️."
With the pictures, it looks like the actors had a gala time together. (Images Source: Twitter & Instagram)
Currently on the show, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Akshara is trying her best to win her daughter's love back. Naitik is happy as his princess is back home and tries to keep her away from Akshara, as she hates her. Naitik separates Akshara and Naira, as he doesn't want to lose his daughter again.
Stay locked to this space for the latest updates...