- Latest TRP Ratings: Indian Idol Enters Top 10 Slot; Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Drops Down!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai's Shivangi, Mohsin & Others Have A Blast At Mohena’s Birthday Party
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Akshara & Shubham’s Cases Reopened; Anmol & Mansi To Take Extreme Step!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Shivangi Joshi Clarifies The Rumours Of The Show Going Off Air!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spoiler: Re-entry & New Alliance To Bring Kartik & Naira Closer!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai actor Rohan Mehra is in news these days. Firstly, it was for his exit from the show YRKKH, and then for entering the controversial reality show Bigg Boss 10.
The Bigg Boss house has a few eligible bachelorettes. The viewers must be wondering if Rohan like other contestants in the previous seasons, would fake his love story. Well, Rohan has denied it straight away by saying he is committed and already has a girlfriend Kanchi Singh!
It has to be recalled that while entering the Bigg Boss house, Salman had paired Rohan with beautiful Nitibha Kaul! Before entering the Bigg Boss house, in an interview to a leading daily Rohan had clarified that he will not fake his love story. He added, "I already have a girlfriend Kanchi Singh. I am very much committed to her. I will never fake an affair for a game show."
When people were thinking how the chocolate boy would survive in the Bigg Boss house, the boy has just managed it! He is in the news inside the house for his tiffs with the housemates! Recently, he got into a fight with Indiawale contestant Navin, regarding the quality check of the product (clothes).
There are also reports that his stay in the house will only be for a few weeks, as he might be back on the show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. Apparently, the makers have kept the option open. If his stay is prolonged in the Bigg Boss house, then they might look out for a new face to replace Rohan Mehra!