- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Shivangi Joshi Clarifies The Rumours Of The Show Going Off Air!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spoiler: Re-entry & New Alliance To Bring Kartik & Naira Closer!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Hina Khan Goes Backless In The Pool, The Pics Prove She’s A Fitness Freak!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spoiler: Suwarna Meets With An Accident; Kartik & Naira To Get Divorced!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
In Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, after having married according to the Indian traditions, it's time to fulfil for Yash and Rose's family members to fulfil Martha's promise. The family members get ready for Yash and Rose's Christian wedding. Guys... get ready for a few mini-dramas in this wedding, as well!
At Yash and Rose's wedding, the ladies of the house sizzle in gowns, while the men look dashing in tuxedos. Naira looks gorgeous in violet gown. Kartik is mesmerised by Naira's beauty. He takes Naira in his arms. Well, whether this scene is a dream sequence or a real one, it has to be seen in the upcoming episodes.
Instapictures: Click On 'View Photos' (Below) To Check Out On-The-Sets Pictures
Seeing Yash and Rose's wedding, Naksh recalls his past. He remembers Tara and gets upset. It has to be recalled that Naksh was also getting married to Tara in the church. But, Akshara (Hina Khan) would have stopped them. Naksh gets emotional, while Akshara tries to cheer her darling son up.
Naksh also decides to cheer up as it is Yash's marriage, thinking that if the latter watches Naksh upset, everybody's mood would be spoiled.
But, Yash shocks everybody by refusing to marry. Akshara scolds asking him not to play as marriage is not a game.
Well, the reason behind this, is the absence of his Dadi (Rukmini). Dadi was not present at the function and Yash decides to wait for her. Dadi jumps from the window and reaches the venue. She gets upset thinking Yash got married to Rose in her absence. But Akshara reveals to her that Yash hasn't married Rose yet.
Apparently, the elders will be against the custom of kissing each other in the church. Instead of kissing each other, Rose and Yash take Dadi's blessings and complete their marriage!