TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
Naagin 2 actress Aashka Goradia and her fiancé got engaged again, yesterday (July 27). The ceremony happened in Oshiwara at Aashka's close friend Pompy's house.
Mouni Roy, Adaa Khan, Sara Khan, Sanam Johar, Karanvir Bohra and his wife Teejay Sidhu were a few of Aashka's close friends, who were present at the ceremony.
Aashka & Brent
It has to be recalled that Brent went down on his knees to express his love for Aashka. He also asked her to marry him in front of his family.
Aashka & Brent Engaged Again
The duo got engaged at Brent's home in NY. But, a few of Aashka's friends insisted that they get engaged again! Aashka applied mehndi and Brent was dressed in desi attire.
Adaa Khan With Aashka & Brent
Aashka's friends had shared the engagement pictures on Instagram. Adaa Khan shared a picture snapped with Aashka and Brent. Adaa looked lovely in a red dress.
Adaa Khan With Mouni Roy
Sharing a picture snapped with Mouni, Adaa wrote, "❤️❤️❤️ On nagpanchami sis meet @imouniroy.
Adaa, Mouni & Aashka
Aashka shared a picture snapped with Sana Khan and Mouni Roy and captioned it as ‘Oh Well'! The three gorgeous ladies looked beautiful in the traditional attire.
The Dulha & Dulhan
She also shared the ‘Dulha' and ‘Dulhan's' pictures by tagging them. Aashka was seen showing off her mehndi in the picture.
Aashka & Brent Exchange Rings
The actress also shared a video of Aashka and Brent exchanging the rings and captioned it as ‘The happiest'.
Aashka and Brent are all set to tie the knot on December 3, this year. It will be a Gujarati style wedding for the Nach Baliye 8 couple.
The wedding will happen at Aashka's hometown - Ahmedabad, as Brent wanted a wedding with all the rituals.
(Images Source: Instagram)