- INSIDE PICS: Kumkum Bhagya Completes 1000 Episodes; Ekta, Sriti, Shabbir, Leena & Others Party Hard!
- Krystle D’Souza Or Surbhi Jyoti To Bag Naagin 3; Bigg Boss 11’s Priyank Sharma To Play Male Lead?
- Krystle D’Souza Launches Her Own Mobile App (PICS)
- FRESH PICS! Mandana Karimi-Gaurav Gupta’s Wedding Reception: Ekta, Krystle, Gauhar & Others Attend
- Zee Rishtey Awards: Sriti Jha, Krystle D'Souza, Ankita Bhargava & Other TV Stars Add Glitz & Glamour
- Brahmarakshas Spoiler: Mohini Aka Rakshanda Khan’s Character To End!
- Welcome 2018! Here’s How Jennifer Winget, DiVek, Anita-Rohit, Devoleena & Others Wished Their Fans…
We had recently reported about the conflict between the two channels - Colors TV and Life OK regarding the show Chandrakanta. We had also reported that Nia Sharma was approached for Ekta Kapoor's Chandrakanta that will be aired on Colors TV, while Kritika Kamra has been locked to play the role of Chandrakanta in Nikhil Sinha's Triangle Productions' show that will be aired on Life OK.
Nikhil Sinha's Chandrakanta is already on roll. Kritika Kamra's look has also been revealed. The promo is impressive. The cast has also started shooting, while Ekta's show is still deciding on the actors.
Previously, it was said that Nia Sharma would play the role of Chandrakanta on Ekta's show. Now, there are reports that even Krystle D'souza has also been approached to play the role of Chandrakanta.
Ekta and Krystle's association has been good. Krystle is currently seen on Balaji's show Brahmarakshas. She is also liked by audiences and has great fan following. We are sure that she will make a gorgeous princess!
Apparently, many actresses have given auditions for Ekta's show. It would be interesting to watch who will be finalised for the role of Chandrakanta - Krystle, Nia or some other actress!
Ekta is known for giving a royal look to her show. We are sure that Ekta is keeping a track on Nikhil's show and will be planning something big!
Who do you think Ekta might consider for Chandrakanta? Hit the comment box to share your views.