- Ali Asgar Never Visited Kapil Sharma, There’s Some Kind Of Campaign To Prove Kapil Mentally Unstable
- Preeti Simoes On Kapil’s Team Squashing Ali Asgar’s Statements: What Will Ali Asgar Get From Lying?
- Kapil Sharma Surprised With Ali Asgar’s Claim On Preeti, Is Currently Travelling With Ginni Chatrath
- Ali Asgar Feels Kapil Sharma Will Be At The Losing End If He Stops Working With Old Team!
- Is Kapil Sharma Missing Preeti Simoes, Has He Written Her Name On His Hand?
- Here’s Why Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar & Kapil Sharma Never Worked Together After The Mid-air Fight
- Dhan Dhana Dhan: Sunil Grover, Shilpa Shinde Ali Asgar & Others Shoot With Kapil Dev! (PICS)
- Rumour Has It! Kapil Sharma’s New Show Will Go On Air Only On This Condition!
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Why Chandan Prabhakar Returned To The Show?
- Bharti & Harsh To Join Kapil’s Show; Krushna, Ali, Sudesh & Others Start Shooting For The New Show
- Krushna Abhishek’s Show NOT Replacing Kapil’s Show; Krushna Wants To Promote His New Show On TKSS!
- Sunil Grover Is Just Making Guest Appearances On Krushna Abhishek’s Comedy Company!
It has to be recalled that post the mid-air fight between Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover, many actors quit The Kapil Sharma Show and one among them was Ali Asgar. It was speculated that the fight was the reason for Ali's exit as well! Read on...
Ali Comes Out Clean…
Ali has previously too, said that he had exited the show because of creative differences with TKSS team. Yet again, he has come out clean, by clarifying that he had quit the show only because his contract was over and wasn't happy with the way his character was shaping up.
Ali Was Surprised
Ali was quoted by Bollywood Life as saying, "I was surprised as there were a number of things which I did not speak upon, all related to me. Aur iss baat ko kaafi uchala ja raha hai."
Ali Has No Fight Or Enmity With Anybody!
He further added that he neither had a fight nor has an enmity with anybody. He parted ways as he wasn't happy with the way his character was shaping up.
Ali Didn’t Want To Renew The Contract
He wasn't getting proper answers from the team. He had informed the team before leaving for Australia that he doesn't want to renew his contract as he wasn't happy.
He Fell Ill After He Returned From Australia
Ali also added that his contract was on the verge of ending. It was terminating on April 23. After he returned from Australia, he was advised bed rest for 12 days as he was ill.
The Matter Was Blown Out Of Proportion
He had also informed that team that his contract is over. He had reason to exit the show, but the matter was blown out of proportion.
Ali Is Fond Of Kapil
About Kapil, Ali said, "I have never been part of any controversy. Kapil is my colleague. We worked together for four years. I have learnt from him. I cannot think badly about him or anyone. I am fond of him."
Mithun Chakraborty Praises Kapil
Mithun Chakraborty, who is also part of The Drama Company and at the launch, praised Kapil. He was quoted by TOI as saying, "Kapil is one of the biggest talents."
Mithun added, "In my film career, I have never seen such a talented person. Kapil is really good. His show is so good and it's huge, hope we get to his level before falling flat."
The Drama Company will be aired from July 16. On the show, Mithun will be seen playing the role of Shambhu Dada - the owner of The Drama Company.
The show will also feature Sudesh Lehri, Sugandha Mishra, Sanket Bhosle and Ridhima Pandit.
The team has also shot for the first episode. Sudesh shared a picture with Munna Michael team - Tiger Shroff, Nidhhi Agerwal and Nawazuddin Siddiqui, and wrote, "Amazing way to Kick start our first episode of #TheDramaCompany with my upcoming movie #MunnaMichael thank you so much god :)@Nawazuddin_S."
Are you excited for the new show, The Drama Company? Hit the comment box to share your views...