- Latest TRP Ratings: Colors TV & Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Bounce Back To The Third Spot!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Zee TV Retains Top Slot, Jennifer-Harshad’s Bepannaah Is Back At 10th Spot!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Zee TV Tops The TRP Chart, Colors TV Drops Down, Naamkaran Jumps To Top 10 Slot
- Kumkum Bhagya’s Kiara To Meet With An Accident, A Main Character To Die On Yeh Hai Mohabbatein!
- Kumkum Bhagya’s Leena Jumani Shares Steamy Lip-lock With Priyal Gor In Vikram Bhatt’s Maaya 2!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Ishq Subhan Allah Bounces Back To Second Slot; Ishqbaaz Enters 10th Spot!
Mrunal Thakur and Arjit Taneja, who played the roles of Bulbul and Purab, were the most loved characters on Kumkum Bhagya. After quitting the show, they were apparently shooting for a show in Indonesia.
Rumours have it that Arjit and Mrunal are dating each other. Apparently, the duo became close when they were shooting for a show in Indonesia.
It has to be recalled that Mrunal was dating writer, Sharad Chandra Tripathi. The duo had confessed on Nach Baliye as to how they loved each other but their families were against them. Apparently, they have parted ways.
When an entertainment portal contacted Sharad regarding the same, he clarified that he and Mrunal are still together. He said, "It's not true. Everyone knows that our parents were not agreeing for our alliance."
He added, "Mrunal is currently shooting in Indonesia and just because we are away from each other or we are not posting a picture on our social media together does not mean that we have broken up."
On the other hand, Arjit laughed off the rumour.