- Confirmed! Bade Acche Lagte Hain’s Chahatt Khanna To File For Divorce, The Actress Requests Privacy
- All Is Not Well Between Bade Acche Lagte Hain Actress Chahatt Khanna & Husband Farhan Mirza!
- FIRST LOOK! Sakshi Tanwar & Ram Kapoor Are Back With Karrle Tu Bhi Mohabbat
- Bade Acche Lagte Hain Jodi Ram Kapoor & Sakshi Tanwar In Ekta Kapoor’s Bold ‘Web Series’!
- Bade Achche Lagte Hai Set New Benchmark For Indian TV Industry: Jai Kalra
- Most Loved Love-Stories Of Indian Television; Qubool Hai, Diya Aur Baati On The Top!
- Bade Acche Lagte Hain Completes 500 Episodes
- Fenil Umrigar Confirmed To Play Grown-Up Pihu In Bade Acche Lagte Hain
- Shritama Mukherjee Will Be Grown-Up Pihu In Bade Acche Lagte Hain
- Bade Acche Lagte Hai To Jump Ten Years!
- Ram Kapoor's childhood crush is back in his life
- Peehu aka Amrita is like my daughter: Sakshi Tanwar aka Priya of BALH
Chahat Khanna, who was seen in popular shows Bade Acche Lagte Hain and Qubool Hai, is pregnant with her second baby. The actress was seen flaunting her baby bump on Instagram. She is expecting her second baby in January 2018.
Chahat married Farhan Mirza, the son of writer Shahrukh Mirza, in the year 2013. They have a cute little daughter, Zohar Mirza.
Chahat To Welcome Second Baby
Chahat had delivered her first baby in September last year. When asked about embracing motherhood soon after her first baby, the actress said that she follows God's plans!
Chahat Believes In God’s Plans!
She was quoted by BT as saying, "What gap? I don't believe in these man-made theories. I'd rather follow God's plans."
Chahat Flaunts Her Baby Bump
Chahat is active on social media and she has posted her baby bump picture a few days ago. Sharing the picture, the actress wrote, "Peekaboo ! #chahattkhanna."
Posting another picture, Chahat wrote, "When the sky is a dark rest, rest it out for the sunlight #chahattkhanna #sundayvibes #swimsuit #swimwear #dolly #outdoors #swmmingpool."
Chahat Wants To Focus On Kids
The actress has extended her maternity break, as her focus is on kids. She was quoted as saying, "I have extended my maternity break so that when I finally return to work, I can concentrate fully on it.
Being A Mother Is A Full-time Job!
"Being a mother is a full-time job and perhaps more difficult than any other. But I would definitely get back to work with a bang."
Chahat With Her First Baby
The actress, who is active on social media, frequently shares pictures of her baby girl. Recently, she shared this picture and wrote, "Maa n jaan tnx Vahbs for this cute outfit."
The actress was first married to businessman Bharat Narsinghani. She fell in love with him at a mere age of 16. She got married to him in 2006. But, her first marriage broke within a span of seven months.
The actress had also quit acting post Bade Ache Lagte Hain. Later, in 2013, she married Farhan Mirza.