TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Bandagi Kalra is the latest contestant to be evicted from Bigg Boss 11. The Weekend Ka Vaar episode hosted by Salman Khansaw the elimination of Bandagi. The episode was aired tonight on Colors channel.
Puneesh Sharma, Bandagi and Luv Tyagi were nominated for eviction this week.
"I am sad. I am disheartened. It was sudden, I did not expect it (eviction)," Bandagi told PTI. She said Luv should have been evicted from the house. Her stint in show made headlines due to her closeness to Puneesh.
"There is nothing fake in the equation with Puneesh. Some people in the show think it (relationship with Puneesh) is a false story, they were trying to separate us. Both Puneesh and I were strong as a couple and individually as well," Bandagi said.
"It will be tough for Puneesh as I am not there in the show. But he is strong and smart," she added.
Bandagi said her co-contestant Hina Khan 'is self- obsessed and insecure about Shilpa Shinde' of Bhabhi Ji Ghar Pe Hai.
"Both Vikas Gupta, Shilpa are playing good in the show," she added.