- Bigg Boss 11’s Arshi Khan Bags ‘Top Entertainer’ Award At The Global Peace Conference!
- Arshi Khan Reveals SHOCKING Detail About The Show Ahead Of Bigg Boss 12 Premiere
- Bandgi Kalra Says Producers Want To Cast Puneesh Sharma & Her Together!
- After Hina Khan, Shilpa Shinde Gets Trolled; Haters Post Nasty Comments On Her Picture!
- Not Only Shilpa Shinde, Hina Khan Was Also Invited, But She Couldn’t Appear On Salman’s Dus Ka Dum!
- Shocking! Bigg Boss 11’s Priyank Sharma Is In Legal Trouble!
Bandagi Kalra is the latest contestant to be evicted from Bigg Boss 11. The Weekend Ka Vaar episode hosted by Salman Khansaw the elimination of Bandagi. The episode was aired tonight on Colors channel.
Puneesh Sharma, Bandagi and Luv Tyagi were nominated for eviction this week.
"I am sad. I am disheartened. It was sudden, I did not expect it (eviction)," Bandagi told PTI. She said Luv should have been evicted from the house. Her stint in show made headlines due to her closeness to Puneesh.
"There is nothing fake in the equation with Puneesh. Some people in the show think it (relationship with Puneesh) is a false story, they were trying to separate us. Both Puneesh and I were strong as a couple and individually as well," Bandagi said.
"It will be tough for Puneesh as I am not there in the show. But he is strong and smart," she added.
Bandagi said her co-contestant Hina Khan 'is self- obsessed and insecure about Shilpa Shinde' of Bhabhi Ji Ghar Pe Hai.
"Both Vikas Gupta, Shilpa are playing good in the show," she added.