- Post Race 3 Success, Rakhi Sawant & Arshi Khan Demand Rs 5 Crore From Salman Khan; Here’s Why!
- Akash Dadlani Says Shilpa Was The First To Watch Bang Bang & Praised It Like A True Caring Sister
- Bigg Boss 11’s Akash Dadlani Is Back With ‘Bang Bang’ & Shilpa Shinde Is The First One To Watch It!
- Here’s How Bigg Boss 11’s Priyank Sharma & Benafsha Soonawala Reacted To Their Dating Rumours!
- Bigg Boss 11’s Priyank Sharma Is Head Over Heels In Love With Benafsha Soonawala!
- Hina Khan Throws A Fitness Challenge At Her Boyfriend Rocky, Luv Tyagi & They Complete It!
Bandagi Kalra is the latest contestant to be evicted from Bigg Boss 11. The Weekend Ka Vaar episode hosted by Salman Khansaw the elimination of Bandagi. The episode was aired tonight on Colors channel.
Puneesh Sharma, Bandagi and Luv Tyagi were nominated for eviction this week.
"I am sad. I am disheartened. It was sudden, I did not expect it (eviction)," Bandagi told PTI. She said Luv should have been evicted from the house. Her stint in show made headlines due to her closeness to Puneesh.
"There is nothing fake in the equation with Puneesh. Some people in the show think it (relationship with Puneesh) is a false story, they were trying to separate us. Both Puneesh and I were strong as a couple and individually as well," Bandagi said.
"It will be tough for Puneesh as I am not there in the show. But he is strong and smart," she added.
Bandagi said her co-contestant Hina Khan 'is self- obsessed and insecure about Shilpa Shinde' of Bhabhi Ji Ghar Pe Hai.
"Both Vikas Gupta, Shilpa are playing good in the show," she added.