- Interesting Facts About The Birthday Girl Surbhi Jyoti!
- Barun Sobti & Kay Kay Menon In ALT Balaji’s Web Series 'The Great Indian Dysfunctional Family’
- WOAH! Barun Sobti Is Back With Ekta Kapoor’s Web Series!
- Tanhaiyan, Bang Baaja Baaraat, Permanent Roommates & Other Web Series That You Must Not Miss!
- Barun Sobti & Surbhi Jyoti’s Tanhaiyan, A Hit; Fans Crazy About Barun’s ‘Stubble’ Look!
- Tanhaiyan Director Gorky Thanks Nakuul Mehta For Introducing Bhaven Dhanak!
- 15 Best Scenes Of Barun Sobti & Surbhi Jyoti’s Tanhaiyan That We Loved The Most!
- Worth Watching! Barun Sobti & Surbhi Jyoti’s Tanhaiyan Will Make You Laugh, Cry, Love & Hate!
- Naagin 3’s Pearl V Puri Celebrates His Birthday With Surbhi, Anita, Karishma & Others!
- Surbhi Jyoti & Anita Hassanandani Share A Goofy Moment From Naagin 3 Shoot!
- Naagin 3 Spoiler: Naagin Bela Is Related To Naagraj Vikrant!
- Naagin 3 Spoiler: Who Will Get Married To Mahir – Vish Or Bela?
Web-series are setting a trend these days. Ek Duje Ke Vaaste actor, Namik Paul, and Lisa Haydon's web-series The Trip has already gained popularity among the audiences, and now, the most awaited web-series is out.
Tanhaiyan, which stars Surbhi Jyoti and Barun Sobti, had kept the audiences waiting. The web series is produced by Gul Khan (4 Lions Films) and directed by Gorky M. Barun plays the role of Haider, while Surbhi is seen as Meera Kapoor. Mohit Abrol is seen as Barun's friend, who is getting married. We just watched the first two episodes and we must say it will make you want more. Read on to know what the show is all about...
Meet Haider & Meera
Haider and Meera are two opposite characters but one common thing is that they are struggling in their lives. Both of them have had a major setback in their lives, as they would have lost their loved ones.
Haider would have lost someone very close to him. The person would have (probably) committed suicide and Haider has an internal struggle as hecouldn't save him.
Meera would have distanced from her parents from the past two years. It is yet to be known what happened to her parents.
Meera & Haider Pretend To Be Cool!
Both Haider and Meera struggle inside, while they pretend to be fine to the outer world. Their friends try to console them, but in vain. Meera tries to ignore the topic, while Haider becomes a Casanova!
Haider & Meera Meet Each Other At Their Friends' Marriage
They meet each other at their friends' marriage. Haider and Meera get attracted to each other. Haider's looks and his acts will make every girl go crazy for him, while Meera is simple, smart and a beautiful girl, who can't be ignored!
Meera & Haider Get Attracted Towards Each Other
Although, Meera tries to stop herself from getting attracted toward Haider, she won't be able to and both land up in each others' arms!
Haider Flirts With Meera!
Haider flirts with Meera, while the latter (although attracted towards him) tries to ignore him. Apart from the marriage fun, Haider's and Meera's conversation, especially the double entrade talks is a must watch!
The bride and the groom's story is also a highlight in the show. Mohit (Sid) - the groom, wants his to-be wife Avantika to be perfect in every way - be it make-up or looks! The groom's mother keeps calling Avantika and reminds her to follow the rituals. This annoys Avantika while her friends including Haider, try to console her!
Since it is a wedding backdrop, the sets of the show are bright and grand. The costume is superb and the location is rich!
The actors and the producer of the web-series have been sharing the on the sets pictures, which made the fans to eagerly wait for the show. As a Valentine's Day treat, the makers of the web-series have premiered all the episodes today (February 14), which is available on Hotstar.
Stay locked to this space, we will be back with the review of other episodes of the websites.