- WOAH! Barun Sobti Is Back With Ekta Kapoor’s Web Series!
- Tanhaiyan, Bang Baaja Baaraat, Permanent Roommates & Other Web Series That You Must Not Miss!
- Barun Sobti & Surbhi Jyoti’s Tanhaiyan, A Hit; Fans Crazy About Barun’s ‘Stubble’ Look!
- Tanhaiyan Director Gorky Thanks Nakuul Mehta For Introducing Bhaven Dhanak!
- 15 Best Scenes Of Barun Sobti & Surbhi Jyoti’s Tanhaiyan That We Loved The Most!
- Tanhaiyan - Valentine's Day Treat! Surbhi Jyoti-Barun Sobti’s Show Will Make You Want More!
- MORE PICS: Dipika Kakar & Shoaib Ibrahim’s Wedding Reception Was A Star-studded Affair
- In PICTURES: Ishqbaaz’s Team & Gul Khan’s Pillu Gang Had A Blast & HOW!
- INSIDE PICS: Surbhi Jyoti, Asha-Rithvik, Nia Sharma & Others Attend Ravi Dubey’s Pre-birthday Bash
- Krystle D’Souza Or Surbhi Jyoti To Bag Naagin 3; Bigg Boss 11’s Priyank Sharma To Play Male Lead?
- Shabbir Ahluwalia, Surbhi Chandna, Mouni Roy & Others Attend Karanvir-Teejay’s Twins’ B’day Bash
- Ishqbaaz’s Nakuul Mehta & Mansi Srivastava Miss Surbhi Chandna On Her Birthday
- Zee Rishtey Awards 2017:Sriti Jha, Ankita Lokhande, DiVek, Surbhi Jyoti & Others Rock The Red Carpet
Barun Sobti and Surbhi Jyoti's web-series Tanhaiyan has been keeping the audiences waiting ever since it was announced. The show was premiered on Valentine's Day. All 10 episodes (approximate runtime 2 hours 15 minutes) were aired online on Hotstar. The web-series produced by Gul Khan (4 Lions Films) and directed by Gorky M.
We had reported as to how the show is a Valentine's Day treat for the viewers. The show is really worth watch as it keeps you engaged through out. Every actor in the show has wonderfully portrayed their character. The location and costumes are perfect. Although the end seemed predictable and filmy, we saw no other flaws in it!
The show is set in the backdrop of a wedding celebration. Haider meets fashion designer Meera, and both are instantly drawn towards each other. But both are suffering because of their past. How the emotionally scarred couple fall in love is the story all about....
How Meera & Haider Meet?
Meera and Haider meet at their friends Sid and Avantika's marriage, which happens at Haider's bungalow. The way the two greet each other and their double entendre conversation will make you laugh.
Haider & Meera’s Past
Meera and Haider suffer because of their past. They suffer from a guilt as they feel they were the reasons for their loved ones' death. Haider would have lost his friend/brother; while Meera would have lost her parents.
Meera Wants To Prove That She Is Strong & Want To Have ‘Sleepex’ With Haider
Meera gets drunk and to prove her friend that she is brave and can face any situation, she tries to get closer to Haider. In inebriated state, she gives a hint to Haider that she had a bad past. Haider would have provoked Meera, and she tells Haider that she wants to have ‘sleepex' with him!
Haider and Meera's friends are as cool as them. One of Meera's girl friend Rashi believes in traditions and doesn't people who flirting. Her funny talks make us smile. Another friend is Tanya is bold and fast. Avantika is the one, who is getting married and is also having a past, which is hidden from her fiancé.
Finally, Meera & Hadier Get Into Each Other’s Head
Haider is Casanova, but he does not take advantage of decent girls! Meera likes Haider's character and the duo makes love!
Misunderstanding Between Haider & Meera
Meera tells about her past guilt - how she misunderstood her parents and she got to know how much they love each other during their last day of their life! Haider, who also will be undergoing similar situation, gets upset. He fights with Meera, which hurts her.
Haider Finally Confesses His Love For Meera
Meera decides to leave, as she doesn't want to face Haider. It is then Haider faces reality. He expresses himself to Meera, but in vain. Haider meets his Khala, who gives a lecture on life. She tells not to let love go in life! It is then Haider proposes Meera.
Haider Leaves Meera!
Haider proposes Meera for marriage. Meera feels that everything is happening in hurry, but finally accepts to get engaged to Haider. But, Haider gets to know that Meera is the same girl, whom Raza (friend/brother) loved. He feels Meera ditched Raza and without telling anyone he leaves! It is then you feel like crying and hate Haider (for not clarifying with Meera) and Raza (for being the reason for their separation).
Finally, Meera & Haider Reunite
After a few months, Haider gets a call from his Khala, who tells the whole truth. She tells how Raza misunderstood Meera, who never loved or even knew him. Meera would be leaving to New York but comes to Haider's place to visit one last time. It is then Haider apologises to Meera and they get together!
Who Should Watch The Show?
Anybody who is craving for love stories, this is apt show! You like Barun Sobti? Then you this show is a must watch as you will crazily fall in love with him. He has shed his 'khadus' (Arav Singh Raizada from IPKKND) and 'lover boy' looks. He is seen as Casanova in this show. We are sure that girls will not be able to take their eyes off him!
We have seen Sanaya Irani and Barun Sobti's jodi and it was a hit. Well, after watching this show, you will definitely say, Surbhi and Barun too make a wonderful pair.
Hit the comment box to share your views ....