- Barun Sobti & Sharad Malhotra Approached For Kasautii Zindagi Kay Reboot!
- 7 Years Of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon: Sanaya Irani Gets Nostalgic, Thanks Fans For Unlimited Love!
- After Arshi Khan & Rakhi Sawant, Barun Sobti & Zain Imam Shoot For Rajeev’s Show Juzz Baat
- Ekta Kapoor To Come Up With Game Of Thrones Remake; The Show Might Have Adult Content!
- Gul Khan’s Lucky Charm Barun Sobti To Enter Star Plus’ Kullfi Kumarr Bajewala!
- Ekta Kapoor Honoured With FLO Icon Award At FICCI; Trending On Twitter
There were rumours that the makers of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon are planning for the third season. Barun Sobti has already been roped in for the show, and the makers were searching for the female lead.
There were also reports that Kasam actress Shivani Tomar has been roped in for the female lead. According to the confirmed reports, Shivani has been finalised to play the female lead opposite Barun. She just has to sign on the dotted lines!
A source was quoted by an entertainment portal as saying, "Casting is on and the show will hit floors in first week of May (2017). Shivani is the final choice for the role."
The source further added, "Media reported about Shivani and Barun being a part of a Zee TV show produced by BBC, but it got shelved, thus the duo will be seen weaving magic in the Iss Pyaar ... 3. Destiny brought them together."
Apparently, the show will be telecast in Star Plus!
Barun was recently seen in the web series Tanhaiyan. The web series became the 'most watched' show on Hotstar. His chemistry with the lead actress Surbhi Jyoti got mixed responses from the viewers.
Gul Khan had also shared a video in which Barun was seen entering the scene in a jeep. His look was similar to that of Haider Ali Khan from Tanhaiyan. He was introduced as "Advay Singh Raizada".
Barun became a household name with his show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. His and Sanaya's chemistry was loved by the audiences. Owing to viewers' demand, Hotstar launched a finite web series of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, which had eight episodes.