- Salman Khan & Hina Khan Were Dating, Says Ex-Big Boss Contestant Om Swami Using 'Tantra Vidya'
- Gaurav Chopra REVEALS Why His Wedding Was A Private Affair; Here’s All You Should Know About Hitisha
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Om Swami Arrested By Delhi Crime Branch!
- Here’s What Mandana Karimi’s Brother-in-law Gautam Gupta Has To Say About Her Allegations!
- Bigg Boss 10 Contestant Nitibha Kaul Parties With Shahrukh Khan’s Daughter Suhana Khan (PICS)
- Bigg Boss 10 Winner Manveer Gujjar Celebrates Birthday With Lopa, Nia, Rithvik, Karan & Others
- Bigg Boss 10 Contestants Nitibha Kaul & Manu Punjabi To Co-host 'MTV's Date To Remember'!
- SHOCKING! Bigg Boss 10 Contestant Om Swami Enjoys Lap Dance; Video Goes Viral!
- Bigg Boss 10 contestant Nitibha Kaul Stuns As Showstopper At Her Runway Debut!
- What Are Bigg Boss 10 Contestants Priyanka Jagga, Om Swami, Manu Punjabi & Manveer Gujjar Up To?
- Rohan Mehra Wants To Focus On Films!
- Manveer Gujjar & Nitibha Kaul Spotted Hanging Out Together In Mumbai! (PICS)
The new season of dance reality show Nach Baliye 8 is in news since a long time. Be it the judge panel, format of the show or the celebrity contestants, the show has been constantly hitting the headlines!
We had recently reported about the probable contestants list. We had also reported that Karan Singh Grover and Kajol have been approached to judge the show!
It has to be recalled that previously, Rohan Mehra and his then girlfriend Yuki Kapoor were considered for the dance reality show. Unfortunately, Rohan broke up with Yuki. After he did Bigg Boss 10, we assumed that Rohan might be approached along with his current girlfriend Kanchi Singh, as they are in news these days.
Rohan & Kanchi In Nach Baliye 8
It turned out to be true as there are reports that Rohan and Kanchi are in talks for Nach Baliye 8. In n a Q&A session with fans on Twitter, Rohan was asked by a fan about his participation in the dance reality show.
Rohan's fan asked, "Would love to c u do a dance reality show coz ur dance moves are AMAZING..Any chances of u doing NB??" Rohan answered, "Let's c ..still in talking terms 😄."
Now, there are reports that another Bigg Boss 10 contestant Monalisa and her husband Vikrant Singh Rajpoot are approached by Nach Baliye makers!
Mona & Vikrant
A source was quoted by an entertainment portal as saying, "The world saw Monalisa's talent when it comes to dance and perform. Her husband, also an actor, shares the same passion towards dance. They would prove to be quite a tough competition for all."
Manveer Gujjar Was Also Approached!
We had also informed that Bigg Boss 10 winner Manveer Gujjar was approached for the dance reality show. Manveer's marriage confusion is yet to be solved, as he was spotted with Nitibha partying.
Since this time, the dance reality show is considering not only lovers but also friends. It is obvious that the makers would want his Bigg Boss friend Nitibha Kaul to join him on the dance reality show!
Will The Makers Also Approach Manu-Priya?
Well, another contestant whom makers have missed is Manu Punjabi. Manu is also popular among the audiences and is in a relationship with Priya Saini. Priya had also appeared on the Bigg Boss show a couple of times. Will Manu and Priya be approached?
We had reported that BBC India had taken over the contract from Ekta Kapoor's Balaji Telefilms and Frames Productions, who produced the show in the previous season.
The makers of the dance reality show make sure that they consider some interesting celebrities who attract the audiences to watch the show. This time, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actors Divyanka Tripahi-Vivek Dahiya, Ex-Bigg Boss and newly-wed couple Suyyash Rai-Kishwer Merchant, Sasural Simar Ka actors Dipika Kakar-Sohaib Ibrahim, Shakti actress Rubina Dilaik and Abhinav Shukla, are a few celebrity couples who have been considered by the makers of the dance reality show.
Well, lots of interesting names are popping up for in the contestants list. It has to be seen who will make it to the final list of Nach Baliye 8.
Stay locked to this space for the latest updates of the show...