- Bigg Boss 12: Diya Aur Baati Hum Actress Deepika Singh Approached For The Show!
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Monalisa Bags A Big Role In Gul Khan’s Supernatural Fantasy Show Nazar!
- Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2: A Timeline Of Events So Far!
- Bigg Boss 12: Rohan Gandotra, Helly Shah, Gurmeet Choudhary & Debina Bonnerjee Approached!
- Ex Bigg Boss 11 Contestant Vikas Gupta Threatens To Slap His Fans! Says, ‘Chamaat you all will get’
- Sapna Choudhary, Jyoti Kumar & Other Bigg Boss Contestants Who Shocked Fans With Their Makeovers
- Bigg Boss 11 Contestant Akash Dadlani’s Song ‘Bang Bang’ Is Out; Here’s What The Fans Have To Say
- Bigg Boss 12 Makers Approach School Teacher Uttara Pant Bahuguna Who Was Suspended By Uttarakhand CM
- Hina Khan Reacts To The Trolls, Here’s What She Has To Say About A Fan’s Comment Against Karan Patel
- Shocking! Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Sofia Hayat Says Her Husband Tried To Kill Her!
- Kushal Tandon Apologizes To Ex-Girlfriends On Instagram; This Is What The Actor Had To Say!
- After Nude Bathtub Controversy, Now Sara Khan & Her Sister’s Bikini Pictures Go Viral!
Bigg Boss 11 contestant Hina Khan has been hitting headlines for one or the other reason. Recently, Hina insulted South film industry and called the actresses "bulging"!
This comment didn't go well with a few actresses. Hansika Motwani lashed out at Hina for her "bulging" comment and even actress Kushboo reacted. Now, Kriti Kharbanda, who has done movies down South and will currently be seen in Bollywood film, Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana, has lashed out at Hina Khan for her comment.
Kriti Had Great Respect For Hina!
Kriti was quoted by Spotboye as saying, "I had great respect for Hina Khan before that. She is a very big name on television. That is not how you talk about people. You can look at me, I have been an actress down south (and I am not bulgy)."
Kriti Lashes Out At Hina Khan
"There is no need to (say such things on national television). It's rather unfortunate that an actor is talking like that, and an actor of that caliber, that too."
Kriti Says . . .
She further added, "I am very angry. That's not how you talk about an industry. It's all about characters you play. I am sorry I am going to say this out loud, if someone asked her to put on weight, they probably needed it for the character."
Kriti Wants To Slap Hina For Her Comment!
"What do you mean 'bulging, bulging' do thappad khayegi udhar hi (she will slapped then and there itself from me)."
Hina's Comment Hasn't Gone With Many Actresses!
Well, Hina Khan's comment has really irked many actresses. It has to be seen if other actresses too, react the same way!
What do you think - did Hina Khan make a mistake by making such a comment or do you think it was just her perception? Hit the comment box to share your views.