- Ram Kapoor Says He Will Shoot Himself Before He Compares Himself To Salman Khan!
- Prince Narula Can’t Take His Eyes Off Yuvika Choudhary As She Walks The Ramp, Proposes Her!
- Hina Khan & Luv Tyagi Meet Again, This Time They Have A Message For LuvIna Fans!
- Bigg Boss 11’s Hina Khan Bags Rajiv Gandhi Global Excellence Award 2018
- Trollers Won’t Spare Her! Hina Khan Trolled For Ramadan Post; The Actress Gives A Befitting Reply
- You Will Be Surprised To Know What Shilpa Shinde Wants To With Her Bigg Boss 11 Prize Money!
- Shilpa Shinde Asks Fans To Stop Fighting As Bigg Boss Is Over, Says She Likes Hina Khan!
- Dhan Dhana Dhan: Fans Can’t Stop Gushing Over Shilpa Shinde & Sunil Grover’s Hot Rain Dance!
- Hina Khan Trolled Yet Again, This Time For Her Mother’s Day Tweet!
- Exclusive! Kishwer Merchant Reveals Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan 3 Is Going To Be Thrice The Fun & Drama!
- Prince Narula Surprises Yuvika Choudhary By Getting Her Name Tattooed On His Neck!
- Arshi Khan Reveals Why She Was Upset With Vikas Gupta; Says Stop Being Silly!
Recently, Benafsha Soonawala was eliminated from the Bigg Boss 11 house. It was not surprising as the fans wanted Benafsha to leave the house. The host of the show, Salman Khan had always warned the MTV VJ that she was not seen on cameras.
Recently she started hitting the headlines because of her fight with Akash Dadlani (due to which she got nominated). Also, her closeness with her friend, Priyank Sharma grabbed eyeballs. Here's what Ben has to say about her relationship with Priyank (in the house)...
Benafsha & Priyank’s Closeness Was A BIG JOKE!
"My relationship with Priyank was very pure and real and it was only friendship. All the footages that you guys saw where I told him to accept his feelings and that he loved me, were just big fat jokes between us. It was merely to irritate him."
"I would smack his head later and tell him it was all for fun. I know it all looked wrong but trust me it was only a joke. In a house like Bigg Boss, if you have a friend, who you can trust with all your heart, you form a special connect but that doesn't mean it's love."
Varun Trusted Ben
Varun was the only person who trusted her and waited for her to come out of the Bigg Boss house to clarify things. To this, Ben says, "He is my only man and I am so proud that he kept his trust on me."
Ben & Varun
"Varun was confident about me for he knows what kind of a person I am. If I was looking out for love in the show, why would I have been vocal about my relationship with Varun outside?"
‘People Sadly Don’t Get My Sense Of Humour’
"People sadly don't get my sense of humour and it just got bad. I regret being so naive and I understand that I should have been careful. I did not know it would all get projected so negatively."
'It Was A Healthy Friendly Drama'
"It was a healthy friendly drama between buddies and people just took it to a different level. It's really sad whatever has happened and I hope things get cleared out soon."
Ben Will Talk To Divya To Clarify Things…
After watching Ben's closeness towards Priyank, Divya announced her break-up. Benafsha wants to talk to Divya about the same. She further added, "But apart from me, she is worried about other things too. At the moment, I am really disappointed with humanity for they disregarded a friendly bond."
Smart & Dumb Player In The BB 11 House
In an interview to India.com, Benafsha said that the smartest player in the house is Vikas Gupta, adds that he is manipulative as well. The dumb player as of now is Luv Tyagi.
Hina Is Not Strong-headed Like Others!
She was quoted by Firstpost as saying, "Hina is losing her grip because she is getting frustrated due to many reasons. She is unhappy and she is not strong-headed like the others."She feels Shilpa, Hiten Tejwani and Vikas are strong contestants.
Ben Feels She Should Have Listened To Her Mother!
Benfsha also wrote on Instagram, "Handling all the sweet love and hate with only pyaar pyaar pyaar, totes ben style! Mumma told me control your dark and absolutely weird sense of humour, you can't joke about everything. Should've listened to her. Or not 😜 Bring it on fellas!!! #kyunthakreleho #ayeeeeeee."