- Bepannaah Actress Jennifer Winget Looks Cute In Casual Photoshoot
- Is Beyhadh’s Kushal Tandon Dating Ridhima Pandit?
- Jennifer Winget Birthday: Kushal Tandon, Sehban Azim & Others Shower ‘Bepannaah’ & ‘Beyhadh’ Love!
- Beyhadh Actor Piyush Sahdev Is Back With Web Series Kehne Ko Humsafar Hai
- Beyhadh Actor Piyush Sahdev In Trouble Again; This Time His Wife To File Case Against Him!
- Jennifer Winget Starrer Bepannaah's NEW PROMO Is Out & We Can't Wait To Watch It!
Many television actresses have been victims of body-shaming for wearing skimpy clothes and sharing such pictures on their social media accounts. After Nia Sharma and Rubina Dilaik, the latest actress who fell prey to body-shamers was Beyhadh actress Aneri Vajani.
Sharing the picture, Aneri wrote, "When You Own Your Breath NoBody Steals Your Peace! Happy Yoya Day! :) #yoga day!" The haters started posting mean comments. While a few asked her to take down the picture, a few others trolled her for copying her Beyhadh co-actress, Jennifer Winget.
Aneri took to social media to shut down the body-shamers. She shared a post on Twitter by captioning it '#MyLifeMyRules!'
A post shared by Aneri Vajani (@vajanianeri) on Jun 19, 2017 at 3:25pm PDT
The post read:
Yes i Posted a picha on Instagram ! Sum ppl liked it sum didnt ! But honestly whts wrong wid u ppl, if ur fat nd u post a picture the world has a problem if ur skinny nd u post sucha picha the world still has a problem!
Guys if u have so much of issue ignore the picha! The picha is for me i posted it on my account! So take a chill pill bhagwan ne shakal toh achi di hain Shayad toh baatein bhe achi kar liya karoo! Koe baat nahi bhagwan sab thik kar dega! Bus aapni soch tohh khd hi thik karni padegi! Dhanyawad! (sic)
We hope the haters got the reply!