TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Bigg Boss 11 has been hitting the headlines regarding the list of probable contestants. We had recently revealed regarding the commoners (popular on social media) who have been approached by the reality show makers.
Now, there are reports that a popular celebrity Shilpa Shinde, popularly known for her role of Angoori on &TV's show Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain, has been approached by Bigg Boss makers!
Shilpa Shinde and Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain makers' controversy is known to all. Apparently, the actress was also approached for The Kapil Sharma Show but lost it as CINTAA had banned her from working on television!
The actress has not the confirmed the reports of her being approached for Bigg Boss. But according to an entertainment portal's report, sources close to the actress reveal that the actress has been offered Bigg Boss, but she has no plan of taking it up.
Apart from Shilpa, Mohit Malhotra, Nandish Sandhu, Abhishek Malik, YouTube sensation Dhinchak Pooja are a few celebrities who have been approached for the show. Among the (popular) commoner Priyanka Chopra's doppelganger, Navpreet Banga has been approached. Apparently, Navpreet has given a nod and will enter the show as a commoner!
Recently, Salman Khan shot the promo for the show. A picture of Salman and Mouni along with a few boys, who were seen in Indian cricket jersey were doing the rounds on internet.
Stay locked to this space for the latest updates of the show...