- Bigg Boss 11’s Arshi Khan Bags ‘Top Entertainer’ Award At The Global Peace Conference!
- Arshi Khan Reveals SHOCKING Detail About The Show Ahead Of Bigg Boss 12 Premiere
- Bandgi Kalra Says Producers Want To Cast Puneesh Sharma & Her Together!
- After Hina Khan, Shilpa Shinde Gets Trolled; Haters Post Nasty Comments On Her Picture!
- Not Only Shilpa Shinde, Hina Khan Was Also Invited, But She Couldn’t Appear On Salman’s Dus Ka Dum!
- Shocking! Bigg Boss 11’s Priyank Sharma Is In Legal Trouble!
Bigg Boss 11 has been hitting the headlines regarding the list of probable contestants. We had recently revealed regarding the commoners (popular on social media) who have been approached by the reality show makers.
Now, there are reports that a popular celebrity Shilpa Shinde, popularly known for her role of Angoori on &TV's show Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain, has been approached by Bigg Boss makers!
Shilpa Shinde and Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain makers' controversy is known to all. Apparently, the actress was also approached for The Kapil Sharma Show but lost it as CINTAA had banned her from working on television!
The actress has not the confirmed the reports of her being approached for Bigg Boss. But according to an entertainment portal's report, sources close to the actress reveal that the actress has been offered Bigg Boss, but she has no plan of taking it up.
Apart from Shilpa, Mohit Malhotra, Nandish Sandhu, Abhishek Malik, YouTube sensation Dhinchak Pooja are a few celebrities who have been approached for the show. Among the (popular) commoner Priyanka Chopra's doppelganger, Navpreet Banga has been approached. Apparently, Navpreet has given a nod and will enter the show as a commoner!
Recently, Salman Khan shot the promo for the show. A picture of Salman and Mouni along with a few boys, who were seen in Indian cricket jersey were doing the rounds on internet.
Stay locked to this space for the latest updates of the show...