- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Shamita Shetty Unwell, Participation On The Show Is Doubtful!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Host Rohit Shetty & Contestants Vikas, Bharti, Aly & Others Start Shooting!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Bharti-Harsh, Zain & Others Leave For Argentina; Is Vivian Participating?
- Harsh Limbachiyaa Gets Wife Bharti Singh’s Name Tattooed On The Chest!
- Stand-up Comedian Bharti Singh Turns 34 Today! Here’s How Family & Friends Wished Her
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9 Final Contestants List: Vikas Gupta, Bharti-Harsh & Others To Participate!
- Krushna Abhishek Joins Hands With Bharti Singh For A Comedy Show; Says They Might Call Kapil Sharma!
- Karan Patel Apologises For His Mistakes; Bharti Singh Reveals Her Mother Wanted To Abort Her!
- Bharti Singh Wants Kapil Sharma To Show The World That There Is Only One Comedy King & That’s Him!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Shamita Shetty, Bharti Singh & Harsh Limbachiyaa On Rohit Shetty’s Show!
- Neha Dhupia & Angad Bedi ‘Surprise’ Wedding: Priyank Sharma, Ex-GF Divya, Bharti Singh & Others Wish
- Is Family Time With Kapil Sharma Going Off Air? If So, Which Show Is Replacing It?
Rumour has it! Yes, you have heard it right! The latest buzz is that our very Laughter Queen Bharti Singh has secretly enaged to long-time beau Haarsh Limbhachiya, writer of her show Comedy Nights Bachao on 15 January, Sunday.
The couple have been dating since two since years. As per the reports by a leading entertainment portal, the roka ceremony was an intimate affair with only family members and close friends in attendence. Read on to know more about the engagement...
As per the reports by a leading entertainment portal, "The roka ceremony was followed by a party at a restaurant in Andheri. It was a last minute decision as everything was organised overnight."
Furthermore, "Among their industry friends, the invite was extended to only a handful, including Krushna Abhishek and Kashmera Shah, producer Vipul D Shah and a few crew members of the comedy show. Krushna was the first to hit the dance floor. He even dragged Bharti and Haarsh. The trio danced the night away."
The Wedding Date
If reports are to be believed, the couple are planning to tie the knot in November this year. It is being speculated that the duo will be participating in the upcoming season of the couple dance reality show, Nach Baliye 8. However, nothing is confirmed as of now.
Bharti Singh Denies Engagement With Haarsh
As always, Bharti has denied the engagement rumours and told that it was nothing but a housewarming bash. She told, "It was a housewarming ceremony, as Haarsh has bought a new house in Andheri. Since there was a puja and havan, we couldn't offer drinks after a religious ceremony, so we took our friends out for a party."
Bharti Upset With The Rumours
She continues "If I partied, drank and posted pictures, it's assumed that I got engaged. Tomorrow if I shoot for an episode and wear a bridal outfit, they'll declare my wedding also. If I bought a car, they'll say it's a gift from Haarsh. If I flaunt my ring, they'll assume he has put it on my finger. Why? Am I not making enough money?"
'I Slog So Hard'
She continues," I slog so hard to earn and then to read such demeaning things is so unpleasant. We went to Dubai for a show and people said we have gone out for a pre-honeymoon. What is that supposed to mean?," lashes out Bharti.
She added that she is still a small-town girl from Punjab and her mother gets tensed upon hearing such news. Bharti also added that she is interested in participating in Nach Baliye, but Haarsh is not so keen about it.
"He is just not ready and is saying he doesn't want to get embarrassed on national television," says Bharti. She even spoke about her wedding to a leading entertainment portal.
"No date has been fixed as yet. It would be either the end of this year or the beginning of next year. Also, contrary to the reports that I and Haarsh have been dating for two years, I'd like to clarify that we have known each other for seven years and this is our eighth year together as a couple," concludes Bharti.