- Krushna Abhishek Joins Hands With Bharti Singh For A Comedy Show; Says They Might Call Kapil Sharma!
- Karan Patel Apologises For His Mistakes; Bharti Singh Reveals Her Mother Wanted To Abort Her!
- Bharti Singh Wants Kapil Sharma To Show The World That There Is Only One Comedy King & That’s Him!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Shamita Shetty, Bharti Singh & Harsh Limbachiyaa On Rohit Shetty’s Show!
- Neha Dhupia & Angad Bedi ‘Surprise’ Wedding: Priyank Sharma, Ex-GF Divya, Bharti Singh & Others Wish
- Is Family Time With Kapil Sharma Going Off Air? If So, Which Show Is Replacing It?
- Bharti Singh Spoke To Kapil Sharma After Recent Fiasco & Here’s What He Told Her
- Shilpa Shinde Has A Message for Kapil Sharma; Bharti Singh Suggests Kapil To Take A Break!
- Here’s How Sunil Grover, Bharti Singh, Preeti Simoes & Others Wished Kapil Sharma On His Birthday
- Bharti Singh Is Happy About Kapil’s Return; Doesn’t Want To Talk About Kapil & Sunil Twitter War
- MORE PICS: Dipika Kakar & Shoaib Ibrahim’s Wedding Reception Was A Star-studded Affair
- NEW PICS: Sanaya-Mohit, Bharti-Harsh & Others Attend Dipika Kakar & Shoaib Ibrahim GRAND Reception
It is no news that our very own Laughter Queen Bharti Singh and Haarsh Limbhachiya have been dating each other since 8 years. A few days ago, reports suggested that the couple secretly got engaged, but Bharti denied all the rumours.
She confirmed that it was nothing but a housewarming bash. She even added that their wedding date has not been fixed. After months of speculations, the cat is finally out of the bag. Yes! Bharti has confirmed the news of her wedding to her long-time beau. Read on to what she has to say...
Bharti To Get Married By December
"By November-December we will get married. We haven't decided a date yet because there are a lot of shows we are working on. When I want to get married, I wouldn't like to do anything for one month before that."
'Marriage Happens Only Once', Says Bharti
"I want to just get busy with pre-wedding preparations. Shootings will keep happening but marriage happens only once."
Bharti Excited For The Wedding Rituals
"I am very excited for the wedding but more so for all the ceremonies, like 'mehandi' and 'sangeet'. I want to do it all because all throughout the year we work hard and don't get to do these things."
Haarsh Doesn't Like 'Shor-sharaba'
Furthermore, "Haarsh is so simple that he doesn't like all this 'shor-sharaba' but I am opposite, I like all these things. He had to agree with me because I am his would be wife."
On Working With Krushna
Bharti is currently shooting for the show 'Bittu Bak Bak', in which she plays the role of a mischievous student, Bittu and Krushna plays the role of a teacher. When quizzed about working with him, she said, "I get so comfortable when Krushna is around."
Krushna Does Not Have Any Ego
"There are certain things which if I can't do, he will handle. He doesn't have any ego that 'I am the star so don't give any lines to Bittu where he takes my case'," concludes Bharti.
It is being speculated that the duo will be participating in the upcoming season of the couple dance reality show, Nach Baliye 8. However, nothing is confirmed as of now.
Bharti also added that she is interested in participating in Nach Baliye, but Haarsh is not so keen about it.
"He is just not ready and is saying he doesn't want to get embarrassed on national television," says Bharti.