- Kapil Sharma’s Comeback: Bharti Says Kapil Is Working On A Lot Of Things!
- Is Bharti Singh Pregnant? The Comedienne Says She Wants To Perform Till Last Day Of Her Pregnancy!
- Sanaya Irani Birthday: Husband Mohit Sehgal & Friends Drashti Dhami, Bharti & Others Shower Wishes!
- Bigg Boss 12: Bharti Singh & Harsh Limbachiyaa Are NOT Entering The Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Here’s How Bharti Singh & Harsh Limbachiyaa Are Preparing To Enter The House!
- TV Couples With A Huge Age Gap: For Bharti-Harsh, Milind-Ankita & Others, Age Is Just A Number!
- Bigg Boss 12: Confirmed Contestants! Sreesanth, Neha Pendse, Kriti Verma & Surbhi Rana To Be A Part
- Bigg Boss 12: Lawyer-Cop & Bihari Singer-Fan Girl Are The Confirmed Jodis To Enter Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Bharti Singh Says She & Harsh Limbachiyaa Might Plan Their Baby On The Reality Show!
- Sunil Grover Reveals He Won't Be Seen On Small Screen With Kapil Sharma Anytime Soon! Here's Why
- Bigg Boss 12: Bharti Singh & Harsh Limbachiyaa Offered A Huge Amount For Their Stay In The House!
- Is Kapil Sharma Teaming Up With Bharti Singh & Krushna Abhishek For A New Show?
It is no news that our very own Laughter Queen Bharti Singh and Haarsh Limbhachiya have been dating each other since 8 years. A few days ago, reports suggested that the couple secretly got engaged, but Bharti denied all the rumours.
She confirmed that it was nothing but a housewarming bash. She even added that their wedding date has not been fixed. After months of speculations, the cat is finally out of the bag. Yes! Bharti has confirmed the news of her wedding to her long-time beau. Read on to what she has to say...
Bharti To Get Married By December
"By November-December we will get married. We haven't decided a date yet because there are a lot of shows we are working on. When I want to get married, I wouldn't like to do anything for one month before that."
'Marriage Happens Only Once', Says Bharti
"I want to just get busy with pre-wedding preparations. Shootings will keep happening but marriage happens only once."
Bharti Excited For The Wedding Rituals
"I am very excited for the wedding but more so for all the ceremonies, like 'mehandi' and 'sangeet'. I want to do it all because all throughout the year we work hard and don't get to do these things."
Haarsh Doesn't Like 'Shor-sharaba'
Furthermore, "Haarsh is so simple that he doesn't like all this 'shor-sharaba' but I am opposite, I like all these things. He had to agree with me because I am his would be wife."
On Working With Krushna
Bharti is currently shooting for the show 'Bittu Bak Bak', in which she plays the role of a mischievous student, Bittu and Krushna plays the role of a teacher. When quizzed about working with him, she said, "I get so comfortable when Krushna is around."
Krushna Does Not Have Any Ego
"There are certain things which if I can't do, he will handle. He doesn't have any ego that 'I am the star so don't give any lines to Bittu where he takes my case'," concludes Bharti.
It is being speculated that the duo will be participating in the upcoming season of the couple dance reality show, Nach Baliye 8. However, nothing is confirmed as of now.
Bharti also added that she is interested in participating in Nach Baliye, but Haarsh is not so keen about it.
"He is just not ready and is saying he doesn't want to get embarrassed on national television," says Bharti.