- Salman Khan & Hina Khan Were Dating, Says Ex-Big Boss Contestant Om Swami Using 'Tantra Vidya'
- Gaurav Chopra REVEALS Why His Wedding Was A Private Affair; Here’s All You Should Know About Hitisha
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Om Swami Arrested By Delhi Crime Branch!
- Here’s What Mandana Karimi’s Brother-in-law Gautam Gupta Has To Say About Her Allegations!
- Bigg Boss 10 Contestant Nitibha Kaul Parties With Shahrukh Khan’s Daughter Suhana Khan (PICS)
- Bigg Boss 10 Winner Manveer Gujjar Celebrates Birthday With Lopa, Nia, Rithvik, Karan & Others
- Bigg Boss 10 Contestants Nitibha Kaul & Manu Punjabi To Co-host 'MTV's Date To Remember'!
- SHOCKING! Bigg Boss 10 Contestant Om Swami Enjoys Lap Dance; Video Goes Viral!
- Bigg Boss 10 contestant Nitibha Kaul Stuns As Showstopper At Her Runway Debut!
- What Are Bigg Boss 10 Contestants Priyanka Jagga, Om Swami, Manu Punjabi & Manveer Gujjar Up To?
- Rohan Mehra Wants To Focus On Films!
- Manveer Gujjar & Nitibha Kaul Spotted Hanging Out Together In Mumbai! (PICS)
The biggest reality show Bigg Boss 10 is over, but looks like the contestants are still not done with it. Earlier, Rohan Mehra had shared a shocking video, and now Lopa has said something that really made us recall the 'Bigg Boss 10' days!
Lopa was recently seen at a press conference, where she said that she faced discrimination because she was a small-town! Read on to know more....
Lopa At Press Conference
At a press conference (in Nagpur), Lopa was quoted as saying, "When I was in the Bigg Boss' house, I didn't miss my cell phone or internet access..."
"...what I missed the most was kadhi-chawal cooked by my mom and the comfort of my home. More so, I missed the love and warmth of Nagpur."
Lopamudra At Press Conference In Nagpur
When asked about her lowest point in the Bigg Boss house, she said, "A lot of people tried to put me down in the house, but I fought back with conviction."
Lopa Was Underestimated In The House?
"Some contestants underestimated me because they couldn't believe that a small-town girl can reach heights." Well, if we remember, it was Lopa who got into unnecessary fights and Rohan had to stop her!
Lopa Faced Discrimination In The BB House?
"I faced discrimination in the house because I am from Nagpur and they tried to gang up against me. But the love and support of Salman Khan was very encouraging. And I will cherish it forever." But, we never saw such discrimination in the house on television!
Lopa, A Celebrity Contestant In BB House
Well, Lopa seems to have forgottenthat she was a ‘celebrity contestant' (not a commoner) in the house. Also, she had also represented India at ‘Miss United Continents 2016' pageant and was crowned second runner-up, which made her a known face among the viewers! We don't understand how anyone treated her as a ‘small-town girl', when she already had a name (fame)?
A post shared by Lopamudra Raut (@lopamudraraut) on Feb 26, 2017 at 1:37am PST
Like other contestants, Lopa too, had a bumpy journey in the Bigg Boss 10 house. Her best buddy inside the house was Rohan Mehra.
Rohan and Lopa's friendship was under the scanner. It was said that Kanchi got insecure about Rohan and Lopa's closeness. But, Rohan always clarified on the show that he has a girlfriend (Kanchi Singh) outside the Bigg Boss house. He made it clear to the viewers and his housemates that there was nothing but only friendship between him and Lopa.
It has to be recalled that Lopa often got into fight with Bani. Even though Bani tried to be friends with Lopa, she repeatedly took a dig at Bani. Rohan tried to make peace between the two, but in vain.
After coming out of the house, Rohan, Lopa and Kanchi were seen together along with other Bigg Boss 10 contestants in the 'Bigg Boss after party'. Lopa and Kanchi even took to social media (by sharing pictures) to clear that she and Kanchi got along well!
After Bigg Boss, Lopa is seen busy giving interviews.