TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Bigg Boss 10 needs no introduction! The controversial reality show caught everyone's attention, all thanks to the tiffs, catfights and a lot of hullabaloo between the contestants.
The series ended a few months ago, but a lot of contestants are in news for various reasons, even today. The latest that we hear is that, the contestants Nitibha Kaul and Manu Punjabi will co-host the show, 'MTV's Date To Remember'.
For the uninitiated, both Nitibha and Manu enjoy a good fan following. Nitibha quit her job with Google to take part in Bigg Boss. Throughout her stay in the Bigg Boss house, Nitibha was linked to fellow contestant, Manveer Gurjar.
Manu Punjabi wants to make it big in the the world of entertainment too. This platform is pefect for the duo! 'MTV's Date To Remember' is a youth-based show which will have the couples participating in it. The show will last for 13 weeks. Nitibha took to Instagram to share this good news with her fans.
She posted a video and captioned it as, "I am hosting a show on MTV called A Date To Remember! So so so excited ? Follow these pages to get all the updates @datetoremember (FB link in Bio) #datetoremember #mtv #newbeginnings #anchoring #excited".
Even Manu posted a video on Instagram and wrote, "GOOD NEWS GOOD NEWS MY UPCOMING SHOW DATE TO REMEMBER On Mtv Anchoring by Manu punjabi thanks to all of you guys This is all possible bcos of ur love&support.. Auditions dates will out Soon.. Manu in ur city..."