- Gaurav Chopra REVEALS Why His Wedding Was A Private Affair; Here’s All You Should Know About Hitisha
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Om Swami Arrested By Delhi Crime Branch!
- Here’s What Mandana Karimi’s Brother-in-law Gautam Gupta Has To Say About Her Allegations!
- Bigg Boss 10 Contestant Nitibha Kaul Parties With Shahrukh Khan’s Daughter Suhana Khan (PICS)
- Bigg Boss 10 Winner Manveer Gujjar Celebrates Birthday With Lopa, Nia, Rithvik, Karan & Others
- Bigg Boss 10 Contestants Nitibha Kaul & Manu Punjabi To Co-host 'MTV's Date To Remember'!
- SHOCKING! Bigg Boss 10 Contestant Om Swami Enjoys Lap Dance; Video Goes Viral!
- Bigg Boss 10 contestant Nitibha Kaul Stuns As Showstopper At Her Runway Debut!
- What Are Bigg Boss 10 Contestants Priyanka Jagga, Om Swami, Manu Punjabi & Manveer Gujjar Up To?
- Rohan Mehra Wants To Focus On Films!
- Manveer Gujjar & Nitibha Kaul Spotted Hanging Out Together In Mumbai! (PICS)
- Colors Golden Petal Awards 2017: Mouni Roy, Rohan Mehra, Helly Shah & Others Walk The Red Carpet
- Gaurav Chopra’s Ex-GF Narayani Talks About His Secret Wedding; Says She Is Friends With Hitisha Too!
We witnessed one of the shocking evictions in Bigg Boss 10, recently. Gaurav Chopra, who was playing decently and also had good fan followings, was evicted. This not only shocked the viewers, but also the housemates, who thought Monalisa would get evicted.
Even Rahul Dev, who was Gaurav's inmate, was shocked with the elimination. He tweeted, "Disappointed with the eviction of Gaurav Chopra... really don't what audiences want. Hope it's an act." For this, Gaurav replied, "That's my elder brother and his love. And they say relationships made in the BB house don't last!"
We had also reported how viewers took to social media to reveal how much they were upset with Gaurav's eviction. Gaurav, who was out of the house, thanked the audiences for their support. In an interview to Firstpost, Gaurav also revealed some interesting and shocking facts about the housemates. Read on...
About His Eviction
He was quoted by the Firstpost as saying, "I didn't expect it to happen, so mentally, I wasn't prepared (to leave). I felt I would be inside for another three to four weeks and be eliminated from the competition only in the 13th or 14th week."
Was Bigg Boss Partial Towards Indiawale?
"People have said this... for instance, when the ‘Indiawale' made a mistake, it was just pointed out to them, whereas even when we celebrities followed all the rules, we were punished. Maybe they hoped for and expected more from us. Then again, it is a show and it is based on their (the BB team's) discretion."
M3 - Mona Manveer & Manu Are Manipulative
About Manu and Manveer, Gaurav said, "Manu Punjabi is openly manipulative, as he feels it's the only way to play the game. Manveer Gujjar's family have called him a liar."
Manu Using Manveer!
"He (Manveer) was very respectful towards me, but he'd bitch about me when I wasn't around. He does the same with his friends. Manveer may project that he's playing the game from his heart, but he isn't: he knows that Manu is using him and at some point of time, he will turn the relationship around."
About Mona And Commoners, Gaurav Said...
"As for Mona, she suddenly becomes this poor girl who can't do tasks, cries at the drop of a hat and wants to leave the show and go home. It is felt outside that the commoners were very simple, innocent people playing from the heart - but actually it is the other way round. They are all quite manipulative in their game."
Om Swami Has Clinical Disorder!
Gaurav was quoted by the portal as saying, "I feel that Swami Om has a clinical disorder, he needs help. He also has a criminal bent of mind."
More about Om Swami...
He was quoted by an entertainment portal as saying, "I don't know why he is inside the house, he is dangerous. He carries weapons with him, hides knives and spoons, and sharpens wood pieces. Sometimes in the middle of night, I would get up to find him staring at me."
Gaurav was quoted by Firstpost as saying, "We were two very different people, but with a strong bond. I felt protective and responsible for her, she has a childlike quality... She has her mood swings, her health-related stuff and I always respected all that."
"We had code words and even in when we'd be fighting, she would whisper those words to me. She made parathas for me - and Bani cooking for someone else in between her own workout and food schedules was a big thing! I thought it was important as a friend if I could do something for her. I got out of the show in an abrupt manner, but she has one of my shirts, so there is a part of me still inside the house."
We hope Bani and Gaurav remain friends even outside the Bigg Boss house!