- Bigg Boss 11 Snippets: Om Swami Claims Shilpa Won Because Of Him; Arshi Bags Khatron Ke Khiladi!
- BB 11: Dhinchak Pooja Says Hiten, Hina, Shilpa & Priyank PRETEND To Be Sweet; Doesn’t Know Om Swami!
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Om Swami Arrested By Delhi Crime Branch!
- SHOCKING! Bigg Boss 10 Contestant Om Swami Enjoys Lap Dance; Video Goes Viral!
- What Are Bigg Boss 10 Contestants Priyanka Jagga, Om Swami, Manu Punjabi & Manveer Gujjar Up To?
- What? Bigg Boss 10 Contestants Priyanka Jagga & Om Swami Are Dating?
- Gaurav Chopra REVEALS Why His Wedding Was A Private Affair; Here’s All You Should Know About Hitisha
It is no news that the most controversial Bigg Boss 10 contestant, Om Swami has been ousted from the show. Post his eviction, the self-proclaimed godman continued to make nonsensical statements about the show and the host Salman Khan.
A latest report in Hindustan Times states that AIIMS has said that Om Swami needs a 'thorough psychiatric evaluation'. Shocking, isn't it? Read on to know more...
We had earlier reported that Om Swami's brother, Pramod Jha had lodged a complaint against him, by saying that the latter has stolen bicycles, expensive spare parts and a sale deed from his bicycle shop in the year 2008.
As per the reports, a team of 8 doctors of All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) had said, "The board is of the unanimous opinion that the complainant/alleged victim (Om Swami) needs thorough psychiatric evaluation before any future proceedings."
Pramod's advocate had said that, "After the case was filed, Om ji Maharaj alleged that he was beaten by his brother and filed a cross FIR. Thereafter, police prepared Medico-Legal Case (MLC) report with which he was not satisfied."
Om Swami had registered a complaint with several government bodies post which AIIMS conducted his check up and came to a conclusion that he needs a thorough psychiatric evaluation.
Apparently, Om Swami had even lodged a complaint by stating blurred vision and loss of hearing problems after being beaten by his brother. The reports further stated that Om Swami refused to undergo further medical examinations and chose not to respond to the calls!