- Salman Khan & Hina Khan Were Dating, Says Ex-Big Boss Contestant Om Swami Using 'Tantra Vidya'
- Bigg Boss 11 Snippets: Om Swami Claims Shilpa Won Because Of Him; Arshi Bags Khatron Ke Khiladi!
- BB 11: Dhinchak Pooja Says Hiten, Hina, Shilpa & Priyank PRETEND To Be Sweet; Doesn’t Know Om Swami!
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Om Swami Arrested By Delhi Crime Branch!
- SHOCKING! Bigg Boss 10 Contestant Om Swami Enjoys Lap Dance; Video Goes Viral!
- What Are Bigg Boss 10 Contestants Priyanka Jagga, Om Swami, Manu Punjabi & Manveer Gujjar Up To?
Bigg Boss 10 contestant Om Swami is controversy's favourite child! He has always been in news for the wrong reasons. During his stay at the Big Boss house, he crossed all the limits by throwing his piss on the fellow contestant Bani, post which he was ousted from the show.
Not only that, the self-proclaimed godman continued to make nonsensical statements against the host Salman Khan and even threatened the makers that he will sabotage the grand finale of the show.
Recently, a video of Om Swami went viral wherein he has claimed that the recent earthquake in Uttarakhand happened because he was ill-treated on Bigg Boss! He even added that, he already knew about the earthquake and if people keep insulting him, then another quake would happen soon in Nepal!
This time, the former contestant is in news for allegedly molesting a woman! Yes, a women has filed a complaint against Om Swami and his assistant, Santosh Anand in New Delhi for ripping her clothes off on February 7.
The victim also aleged that the duo attacked her and ripped her clothes off. Not only that, the victim also claimed that they even humiliated her in public near the Rajghat area and escaped when she screamed for help.
A senior police officer stated that, "Acting on the compliant, a case under section 354 (Assault or criminal force to woman with intent to outrage her modesty) of IPC has been registered against Swami Om and his associate. The victim will record her statement on Monday before the magistrate. Police will take necessary action against the accused."
The police ooficer added that both the parties have had a history of dispute.