- Hina Khan’s ‘Bhasoodi’ Vs Mehajabi Siddiqui’s ‘Woofer Woofer’: Fans Loved Mehajabi’s Song!
- Bigg Boss 12: Dipika-Shoaib, Rithvik-Asha, Kratika-Nikitin & Srishty-Manish Approached!
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 11’s BFFs Hina Khan, Luv Tyagi & Priyank Sharma Reunite; Share Fun Moments!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Hina Khan Trolled ‘Hilariously’ For Her Latest Airport Look; Fans Say ‘RIP Fashion’!
- Bigg Boss 12: Diya Aur Baati Hum Actress Deepika Singh Approached For The Show!
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Monalisa Bags A Big Role In Gul Khan’s Supernatural Fantasy Show Nazar!
- Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2: A Timeline Of Events So Far!
- Bigg Boss 12: Rohan Gandotra, Helly Shah, Gurmeet Choudhary & Debina Bonnerjee Approached!
- Ex Bigg Boss 11 Contestant Vikas Gupta Threatens To Slap His Fans! Says, ‘Chamaat you all will get’
- Sapna Choudhary, Jyoti Kumar & Other Bigg Boss Contestants Who Shocked Fans With Their Makeovers
Bigg Boss 11 contestants never fail to be in news. Recently, there were reports that Zubair Khan is faking his identity and using Haseena Parkar/Dawood Ibrahim's name(s) to gain publicity! Later, Zubair clarified that he has no connection with the underworld and does not belong to the Dawood or Haseena Parkar's family.
Now, Akash Dadlani is faking his identity. Read on to know more. . .
Akash Dadlani Fakes His Identity!
In last night's episode, he revealed that he's Vishal Dadlani's dead brother's son and even said that they are very close!
Vishal Dadlani Hits Back At Akash!
Puneesh Sharma and Vikas Gupta were seen discussing about the same with him. But, now the musician, Vishal Dadlani, has hit back at him and clarified that he doesn't even know Akash!
Vishal Wrote. . .
Vishal took to Twitter and shared a note with caption, "This is for all at @BiggBoss and for the people who watch it."
The note read: "Some dude on Bigg Boss claims to be related to me. I checked and he is, but quite a distance. I don't know him, apart from his having texted me asking for work, a few times."
Akash Has To Earn His Place!
"With respect, I won't work with someone just because they happen to have the same surname as I do. Even if he was my "dead brothers' son", as is claimed, he'd have to work his way up, and earn his place."
Vishal Never Met Akash!
"Also, thankfully, I don't have a brother, never have. This is to clarify that I've never met this gent & that I do not even know him. I wish him well, as I would any other musician. But that's about it."