- Hina Khan & Puneesh Sharma Have PERFECT Messages For Their Trollers!
- Puneesh Sharma & Bandgi Kalra Copy Virat Kohli & Anuksha Sharma; Trolls Call Them COPYCATS!
- BIG BUZZ! Are Sunil Grover, Shilpa Shinde & Preeti Simoes Coming Up With A New Show?
- FINALLY! Luv Tyagi & Hina Khan Reunite; Luv Says He Missed Hina A Lot!
- Hina Khan Gets TROLLED Again; Haters Ask Her ‘Kapde Faad Ke Kaam Milega’?
- Box Cricket League: Say What? Hiten Tejwani Just Called Arshi Khan 'Bad Luck'!
- BCL WAR! Arshi Khan Has A PERFECT Reply To Shruti Ulfat Who Said She Has No Idea Who Arshi Khan Is!
- Here’s Why Bigg Boss 11’s Arshi Khan Accused A Priest Of Extortion & Sexual Harassment
- INSIDE PICS: Keith Sequeira & Rochelle Rao’s Beach Wedding Was No Less Than A Fairytale Affair!
- BIG SURPRISE! Bigg Boss 9’s Keith Sequeira & Rochelle Rao Get Hitched! (PICS)
- Oh No! Did Bigg Boss 11’s Vikas Gupta & Priyank Sharma Had A Fight Again?
- Will Hina Khan Sort Out Differences With Rajan Shahi & Shilpa Shinde?
- Bigg Boss 11’s Hina Khan Says People Shouldn’t Expect Her To Behave Like ‘Akshara’!
Bigg Boss 11 contestants never fail to be in news. Recently, there were reports that Zubair Khan is faking his identity and using Haseena Parkar/Dawood Ibrahim's name(s) to gain publicity! Later, Zubair clarified that he has no connection with the underworld and does not belong to the Dawood or Haseena Parkar's family.
Now, Akash Dadlani is faking his identity. Read on to know more. . .
Akash Dadlani Fakes His Identity!
In last night's episode, he revealed that he's Vishal Dadlani's dead brother's son and even said that they are very close!
Vishal Dadlani Hits Back At Akash!
Puneesh Sharma and Vikas Gupta were seen discussing about the same with him. But, now the musician, Vishal Dadlani, has hit back at him and clarified that he doesn't even know Akash!
Vishal Wrote. . .
Vishal took to Twitter and shared a note with caption, "This is for all at @BiggBoss and for the people who watch it."
The note read: "Some dude on Bigg Boss claims to be related to me. I checked and he is, but quite a distance. I don't know him, apart from his having texted me asking for work, a few times."
Akash Has To Earn His Place!
"With respect, I won't work with someone just because they happen to have the same surname as I do. Even if he was my "dead brothers' son", as is claimed, he'd have to work his way up, and earn his place."
Vishal Never Met Akash!
"Also, thankfully, I don't have a brother, never have. This is to clarify that I've never met this gent & that I do not even know him. I wish him well, as I would any other musician. But that's about it."