TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Bigg Boss 11 contestant, Arshi Khan, has never failed to hit the headlines. She has always been surrounded by controversies. Despite such controversies, she has come out clean in the Bigg Boss house and the viewers are loving her!
But, her recent revelation on the show, about her family (grandfather is characterless and had 18 wives) has upset her family members.
In an interview to Dainik Bhaskar, Arshi's father, Mohammad Arman Khan said, "My father died in 1945. At that time, I was four years old."
Arshi’s Father Reveal…
"I myself know very little about my father, then how did Arshi know that my father had 18 marriages and how his character was? We never told Arshi about her grandfather."
Arshi’s Grandfather Had 2 Wives, Not 18!
Arshi's father further said that he just knew his father was a jailer in Bhopal Central Jail during British rule and he had two marriages."
Arshi’s Mother Reveal Her Real Age!
Arshi's mother, Nadra Sultan, also revealed that Arshi's real age is not 27 but she is 31! Arshi got herself enrolled in Bhopal's Mayo Medical College, where (in her mark sheet) her year of birth is mentioned as July 29, 1986.
Arshi Is Not From Afghanistan!
Arshi's parents also revealed that they were not from Afghanistan, but belong to Jahangirabad, in Bhopal.