- Bigg Boss 12: Twist In The Script! The Show To Have 21 Contestants Instead Of 12?
- The Wait Is Over! Bigg Boss 12 FIRST PROMO Is Out; Salman Khan Turns A Teacher!
- Bigg Boss 12: Salman Khan Remembers Icon Jodis Such As Karan-Arjun & Geeta-Seeta During Promo Shoot!
- Not Only Shilpa Shinde, Hina Khan Was Also Invited, But She Couldn’t Appear On Salman’s Dus Ka Dum!
- Bigg Boss 12: After Manveer Gujjar, Noida’s Robin Gurjar To Enter The Show As A Commoner!
- Here’s How Shilpa Shinde Reacted When She Was Asked About Vikas Gupta Being Bitten By A Snake!
- Puneesh & Bandgi’s ‘Love Me’ Video Reminds Of Bigg Boss 11 Days; Fans Call Them ‘Bathroom Couple’!
- Bigg Boss Fame Keith Sequeira Seems To Have Gotten Healthier After Udaan!
- Bigg Boss 12 Promo: Salman Khan Will Be Seen In Double Roles, More Details Revealed!
- Tanushree Dutta Has No Interest In BIGG BOSS; Here Are Celebs Who Refused To Be A Part Of The Show!
- Bigg Boss Season 12: Splitsvilla Fame Scarlett Rose To Enter The Glass House With Ryan Peterson?
- Bigg Boss 12: Is Ishqbaaz Actress Srishty Rode The First Confirmed Contestant Of The Show?
Bigg Boss 11 contestant, Arshi Khan, has never failed to hit the headlines. She has always been surrounded by controversies. Despite such controversies, she has come out clean in the Bigg Boss house and the viewers are loving her!
But, her recent revelation on the show, about her family (grandfather is characterless and had 18 wives) has upset her family members.
In an interview to Dainik Bhaskar, Arshi's father, Mohammad Arman Khan said, "My father died in 1945. At that time, I was four years old."
Arshi’s Father Reveal…
"I myself know very little about my father, then how did Arshi know that my father had 18 marriages and how his character was? We never told Arshi about her grandfather."
Arshi’s Grandfather Had 2 Wives, Not 18!
Arshi's father further said that he just knew his father was a jailer in Bhopal Central Jail during British rule and he had two marriages."
Arshi’s Mother Reveal Her Real Age!
Arshi's mother, Nadra Sultan, also revealed that Arshi's real age is not 27 but she is 31! Arshi got herself enrolled in Bhopal's Mayo Medical College, where (in her mark sheet) her year of birth is mentioned as July 29, 1986.
Arshi Is Not From Afghanistan!
Arshi's parents also revealed that they were not from Afghanistan, but belong to Jahangirabad, in Bhopal.