- Hina Khan Fans Will Have To Wait! The Actress Is Waiting For Performance-based Project!
- Akash Dadlani Says Shilpa Was The First To Watch Bang Bang & Praised It Like A True Caring Sister
- From Marriage To Ali Merchant To Nude Bathtub Video, 7 Times Sara Khan Courted Controversies
- Armaan Kohli's GF Says There's NO Chance Of Reconciliation With Him; Wants To Get His Tattoo Removed
- The Fate Of New Shows Are Out! Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum Gets Lesser Ratings Than Bigg Boss!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai's Rohan Mehra Lashes Out At Airline For Abusing His Female Co-Passenger!
- Armaan Kohli Paid Monetary Compensation To Neeru; HC Wants Armaan To Express Remorse!
- Bigg Boss 11’s Akash Dadlani Is Back With ‘Bang Bang’ & Shilpa Shinde Is The First One To Watch It!
- Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2: Contestants’ Remuneration & Controversies
- Sara Khan’s Nude Bathtub Video: An Upset Sara Says, 'We Didn’t Do Anything Wrong, It Just Happened!'
- Armaan Kohli Case Gets Complicated! The Actor’s Bail Plea Rejected!
- Mandana Karimi Sets The Temperatures Soaring As She Poses Topless On The Beach!
Bigg Boss 11 courtroom drama could have been done in a better way. The contestants could have played the game without making comments on other's characters. It would have been a fun task, but the contestants spoiled it.
Without pointing fingers at Arshi Khan's character, the contestants could have just made a few valid points (that Arshi doesn't interact much with others and stays only with Shilpa, or do not do any work in the house!).
Why Only Arshi’s Character Was Discussed? Why Not Hiten’s?
While the case was about Arshi and Hiten's divorce, only (most of the time)Arshi's character was discussed and never did Hiten's topic come up. When Hina (Hiten's lawyer) made allegations against Arshi, Vikas (Arshi's lawyer) was trying to prove that Arshi was not wrong. The sessions went on this way!
Sapna Choudhary, A Bad Judge!
The judge, Sapna Choudhary was too loud. Who on earth shouts in such a way when there is a havoc in the court?
Bandgi Kalra Was Good Judge
Sapna was also seen making personal attacks on Shilpa and Vikas (instead of checking the facts were raised by the lawyers). Surprisingly, Bandgi Kalra made valid points and judged the teams without being bias.
‘Kapde Phadna Wali Baat Nahi Karenge!’
Time and again Hiten's team tried to prove Arshi's character wrong. Every time they said ‘kapde phadne wali baat nahi karenge', but kept on repeating the same.
Arshi Khan In Pool!
Hina pointed out that Arshi went inside the pool and enjoyed without her husband! Hina meant Arshi should have taken her husband's permission before doing such things!
Vikas lashed out at Hina for pointing such a silly thing. He also asked Hina whether it was necessary to ask husband's permission every single time (even to use bathroom)! Bandgi and Sapna felt that (pool activity) wasn't a valid point!
Arshi Vs Hina & Priyank
When Arshi started pointing fingers at Hina and Priyank, they played the victim card! A teary-eyed Hina tried to tell Arshi that it was a game, while Arshi lashed out Hina by asking her, "When you pointed out fingers at my character, it is a task, but when I say something against you it is not a task?"
Yesterday's session was won by Hina's team. On the whole, the courtroom drama was a disaster as we didn't have fun watching it because of the unnecessary fights!